- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 4 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
Toscano Puts New Roof On Firehouse
There’s more rainy weather coming this week to Verona, but at least we no longer have to worry about Verona’s firehouse #2 staying dry. Over the last two weeks, Kevin Toscano and his crew re-roofed the entire structure across from Everett Field. Toscano, who’s been in the roofing and construction business since he graduated Verona High School, knows the building well: He earned his Firefighter 1 certification in December 2010 and is based at firehouse #2.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago