- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 1 week ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 2 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 1 month ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Verona’s Business Landmarks
Recently a friend posted a photo online of Pal’s...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Registration Open For UNICO 5K
The Verona chapter of UNICO National, the Italian-American service...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Opinion: Shame On You, Chris Christie
New Jersey Gov. Chris Christie was one of the...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago