- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 day ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 2 hours ago
Board Of Ed Candidate: Joanna Breitenbach
For Joanna Breitenbach, the turning point was a can...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago