- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 6 days ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 1 month ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 1 month ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
HBW Student Organizes Pediatric Cancer Fundraiser
Brendan Semeraro, a student at H.B. Whitehorne Middle School,...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Can You Adopt Rosie?
Meet Rosie, a three-year-old Shih Tzu who needs someone...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Police To Hold Drug Disposal Day
On Saturday, September 27, from 10 a.m. to 2...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago