- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 6 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 week ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Thanksgiving Football Game Postponed
Once again, the weather is wreaking havoc with a...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Boys Senior Athlete Of The Week: Bill Ferrari
The Verona Sports Boosters would like to congratulate Bill...
- Posted 1 day ago
Veronan Leads Program To Bring Jews, Muslims Together
This season, the Museum of Jewish Heritage — A...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago