- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 week ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 week ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Schools Open Soon
The public schools of the Township of Verona will...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Register Now For Scholarship Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 1 day ago
Marching Band Car Wash This Saturday
On Saturday, August 23 from 8 a.m. to 2...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago