- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Rotary Club Gift To OLL Students
Georgia Brown of the Rotary Club of Montclair presents...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Meet The Real Shakespeare
Is William Shakespeare truly the writer of the most...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Astronomy Adventure At Verona Library
Calling all Stargazers: The Verona Public Library is out...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago