- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 19 mins ago
- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder Case
For the second time this year, the Essex County...
- Posted 19 mins ago
Caldwell Environmental Commission Honors Kiernan
Willing Hearts, the Caldwell thrift store managed by Verona...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76
Mrs. Maureen Grace O’Connor, 76, died Saturday, December 20,...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago