- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 2 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Kids Program Continues At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will continue Jewish AdventureTime, its new...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Donate Books For Library Fundraiser
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 17 hours ago
VBSL Spring Travel Tryouts
Verona Baseball & Softball League Spring Travel tryouts will...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago