- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Volunteers Weed, Water New Peckman Plantings
The Verona Environmental Commission is giving a shout-out to...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Junior Legion Team Finishes On Top
The Verona Junior Legion baseball team ended its season...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago