- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 4 weeks ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 months ago
Memorial Day Parade, Ceremony
Verona’s Memorial Day parade on Monday, May 26, will start, as usual, at 10 a.m. at Everett Field and march towards the center of town. If you or your kids are among the marchers, you need to be at Everett at 9:30 a.m. The southern end of Elmwood Road and the grassy area at Everett will be closed to traffic and parking, so plan on an alternative.
The ceremony to remember Veronans who died in service of their country will be held at the end of the parade at the Verona Civic Center. If you’re just attending that, it’s best to arrive by 10:30 a.m. Walk, or park in the municipal lot behind Terry’s Drugs and Avenue Bistro.
All town offices are closed on Monday.
Get News Updates By Email
Split Decision On Deed Restriction Case
A Superior Court judge has decided that while the...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Green Point Juicery Recognized As Sustainable Business
Small businesses across New Jersey are starting to save...
- Posted 1 day ago
First Presbyterian Welcomes New Pastor
On Sunday, August 21, the First Presbyterian Church of...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago