- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Real Estate For May 24-25: Four Bedrooms, Anyone?
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: It’s hard to find a house with more than three bedrooms in Verona. So those of you looking for more should pay close attention to real estate this weekend.
Among the eight new listings are five homes with four bedrooms or more, and all are move-in ready. There are also four bedrooms in one of the two homes with lower prices this weekend, both of which are on their second price cut. The home at 80 Cumberland is now down $55,000 from its original listing price.
29 Wedgewood Drive: 2 bed, 1 bath condo. Updated kitchen, hardwood floors. $199,900.
2 Cliff Street: 3 beds, 2 baths. Corner property on quiet street. Original wood trim, Hardwood floors. $380,000.
41 Gerdes Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Eat-in kitchen with new appliances. $398,000.
35 South Prospect Street: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Finished attic and basement den. $469,900.
99 Hillside Avenue 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Recently renovated Tudor. Cedar closets in every room. $649,000
16 Laurel Court: 5 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Renovated kitchen, cathedral ceiling in breakfast room. $699,999.
13 Stonewood Parkway: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Open floor plan, recently renovated. $729,000.
17 Hathaway Lane: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Steps from Verona Park. New kitchen, new mechanicals. $849,000.
66 Pine Street: 3 beds, 1 bath. Ranch with finished basement, central air. $349,900. Open house Sunday, 1 to 3 p.m.
80 Cumberland Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Updated throughout. Freshly painted. Cut again by $40,000 to $420,000.
74 Fairway Avenue: 4 beds, 3 baths. Split-level with gourmet kitchen. Deck, expansive views. Price cut another $30,000 to $599,000.
Get News Updates By Email
Junior Legion Team Finishes On Top
The Verona Junior Legion baseball team ended its season...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Changes Tack Again
After months of insisting that the lots at 176...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Waves Make Splash With Food Drive
The Verona Waves swim team did its annual “Swim...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago