- Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017Posted 17 hours ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Wins First State Hoops Championship Since 1957Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 26–March 4, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Belleville Man Charged In Death Of Verona Woman In Lakeside DWI CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- 6 File To Run For Town CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
Real Estate For May 24-25: Four Bedrooms, Anyone?
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: It’s hard to find a house with more than three bedrooms in Verona. So those of you looking for more should pay close attention to real estate this weekend.
Among the eight new listings are five homes with four bedrooms or more, and all are move-in ready. There are also four bedrooms in one of the two homes with lower prices this weekend, both of which are on their second price cut. The home at 80 Cumberland is now down $55,000 from its original listing price.
29 Wedgewood Drive: 2 bed, 1 bath condo. Updated kitchen, hardwood floors. $199,900.
2 Cliff Street: 3 beds, 2 baths. Corner property on quiet street. Original wood trim, Hardwood floors. $380,000.
41 Gerdes Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Eat-in kitchen with new appliances. $398,000.
35 South Prospect Street: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Finished attic and basement den. $469,900.
99 Hillside Avenue 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Recently renovated Tudor. Cedar closets in every room. $649,000
16 Laurel Court: 5 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Renovated kitchen, cathedral ceiling in breakfast room. $699,999.
13 Stonewood Parkway: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Open floor plan, recently renovated. $729,000.
17 Hathaway Lane: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Steps from Verona Park. New kitchen, new mechanicals. $849,000.
66 Pine Street: 3 beds, 1 bath. Ranch with finished basement, central air. $349,900. Open house Sunday, 1 to 3 p.m.
80 Cumberland Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Updated throughout. Freshly painted. Cut again by $40,000 to $420,000.
74 Fairway Avenue: 4 beds, 3 baths. Split-level with gourmet kitchen. Deck, expansive views. Price cut another $30,000 to $599,000.
Copyright 2014 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017
RepublishReprint The Verona Police Department logged a total of...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Town Council Candidates: Volunteer Service
RepublishReprint Prev1 of 7Next Sorry, Dunkin’ Donuts: Verona runs...
- Posted 18 hours ago
The Filmmaker From VHS ’03
RepublishReprint Bobby Kruger graduated Verona High School with the...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago