- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 week ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 week ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
Real Estate For May 24-25: Four Bedrooms, Anyone?
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: It’s hard to find a house with more than three bedrooms in Verona. So those of you looking for more should pay close attention to real estate this weekend.
Among the eight new listings are five homes with four bedrooms or more, and all are move-in ready. There are also four bedrooms in one of the two homes with lower prices this weekend, both of which are on their second price cut. The home at 80 Cumberland is now down $55,000 from its original listing price.
29 Wedgewood Drive: 2 bed, 1 bath condo. Updated kitchen, hardwood floors. $199,900.
2 Cliff Street: 3 beds, 2 baths. Corner property on quiet street. Original wood trim, Hardwood floors. $380,000.
41 Gerdes Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Eat-in kitchen with new appliances. $398,000.
35 South Prospect Street: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Finished attic and basement den. $469,900.
99 Hillside Avenue 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Recently renovated Tudor. Cedar closets in every room. $649,000
16 Laurel Court: 5 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Renovated kitchen, cathedral ceiling in breakfast room. $699,999.
13 Stonewood Parkway: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Open floor plan, recently renovated. $729,000.
17 Hathaway Lane: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Steps from Verona Park. New kitchen, new mechanicals. $849,000.
66 Pine Street: 3 beds, 1 bath. Ranch with finished basement, central air. $349,900. Open house Sunday, 1 to 3 p.m.
80 Cumberland Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Updated throughout. Freshly painted. Cut again by $40,000 to $420,000.
74 Fairway Avenue: 4 beds, 3 baths. Split-level with gourmet kitchen. Deck, expansive views. Price cut another $30,000 to $599,000.
Get News Updates By Email
Schools Open Soon
The public schools of the Township of Verona will...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Register Now For Scholarship Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 2 days ago
Marching Band Car Wash This Saturday
On Saturday, August 23 from 8 a.m. to 2...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago