- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Real Estate For May 24-25: Four Bedrooms, Anyone?
We’ve said it before, and we’ll say it again: It’s hard to find a house with more than three bedrooms in Verona. So those of you looking for more should pay close attention to real estate this weekend.
Among the eight new listings are five homes with four bedrooms or more, and all are move-in ready. There are also four bedrooms in one of the two homes with lower prices this weekend, both of which are on their second price cut. The home at 80 Cumberland is now down $55,000 from its original listing price.
29 Wedgewood Drive: 2 bed, 1 bath condo. Updated kitchen, hardwood floors. $199,900.
2 Cliff Street: 3 beds, 2 baths. Corner property on quiet street. Original wood trim, Hardwood floors. $380,000.
41 Gerdes Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Eat-in kitchen with new appliances. $398,000.
35 South Prospect Street: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Finished attic and basement den. $469,900.
99 Hillside Avenue 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Recently renovated Tudor. Cedar closets in every room. $649,000
16 Laurel Court: 5 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Renovated kitchen, cathedral ceiling in breakfast room. $699,999.
13 Stonewood Parkway: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Open floor plan, recently renovated. $729,000.
17 Hathaway Lane: 4 beds, 2 1/2 baths. Steps from Verona Park. New kitchen, new mechanicals. $849,000.
66 Pine Street: 3 beds, 1 bath. Ranch with finished basement, central air. $349,900. Open house Sunday, 1 to 3 p.m.
80 Cumberland Avenue: 3 beds, 1 1/2 baths. Updated throughout. Freshly painted. Cut again by $40,000 to $420,000.
74 Fairway Avenue: 4 beds, 3 baths. Split-level with gourmet kitchen. Deck, expansive views. Price cut another $30,000 to $599,000.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago