- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 21 hours ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 4 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 5 days ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 4 weeks ago
Ribbons, Cakes To Celebrate Graduation
The Association will again be selling Maroon & White Ribbons to all residents and families of VHS grads for 2014. The beautiful school color ribbons are available for $6.00 single or $10.00 a set. In conjunction with The Towne Scoop, delicious ice cream graduation cakes are also available for order. Contact The Town Scoop at 973-857-2667 or order online. Ribbon/cake information is available from the alumni website. Ribbon orders can be taken over the phone by calling Gail 973-239-8418 or Sue 973-433-7398.
All proceeds raised by the sale of ribbons/cakes are donated in full to the VHSAA Scholarship Fund yearly. (Over $6,000 in scholarships has been given out since 2005). Thank you in advance for supporting the VHSAA scholarship fund raiser. Go Hillbillies and congratulations to the class of 2014.
Get News Updates By Email
Send A Letter To Santa
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona invites all local...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Verona Lions Club Holds Super 50/50
The Verona Lions Club is conducting its annual fundraiser...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls Avenue
The moral of this story is look twice–or three...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago