- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 2 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Ribbons, Cakes To Celebrate Graduation
The Association will again be selling Maroon & White Ribbons to all residents and families of VHS grads for 2014. The beautiful school color ribbons are available for $6.00 single or $10.00 a set. In conjunction with The Towne Scoop, delicious ice cream graduation cakes are also available for order. Contact The Town Scoop at 973-857-2667 or order online. Ribbon/cake information is available from the alumni website. Ribbon orders can be taken over the phone by calling Gail 973-239-8418 or Sue 973-433-7398.
All proceeds raised by the sale of ribbons/cakes are donated in full to the VHSAA Scholarship Fund yearly. (Over $6,000 in scholarships has been given out since 2005). Thank you in advance for supporting the VHSAA scholarship fund raiser. Go Hillbillies and congratulations to the class of 2014.
Get News Updates By Email
Superintendent Addresses Field Vandalism
Verona Superintendent of Schools Rui Dionisio sent us this...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Michael Frey, 95
Mr. Michael Frey, 95, died on September 28, 2014...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Marching Band Hosts Festival October 5
On Sunday, October 5 at 1 p.m., Verona’s award-winning...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago