- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 2 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Ribbons, Cakes To Celebrate Graduation
The Association will again be selling Maroon & White Ribbons to all residents and families of VHS grads for 2014. The beautiful school color ribbons are available for $6.00 single or $10.00 a set. In conjunction with The Towne Scoop, delicious ice cream graduation cakes are also available for order. Contact The Town Scoop at 973-857-2667 or order online. Ribbon/cake information is available from the alumni website. Ribbon orders can be taken over the phone by calling Gail 973-239-8418 or Sue 973-433-7398.
All proceeds raised by the sale of ribbons/cakes are donated in full to the VHSAA Scholarship Fund yearly. (Over $6,000 in scholarships has been given out since 2005). Thank you in advance for supporting the VHSAA scholarship fund raiser. Go Hillbillies and congratulations to the class of 2014.
Get News Updates By Email
Stuffed Pumpkin Cupcakes
Pumpkin season is awesome! OK, you already knew that,...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Kids Program Continues At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will continue Jewish AdventureTime, its new...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Donate Books For Library Fundraiser
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago