- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 month ago
Diner By Verona Park For Sale
The diner that sits at the Bloomfield Avenue entrance to Verona Park is for sale. The spot at 1 Lakeview Place was most recently the location of Lisboa BBQ, a Portuguese restaurant that has closed. For many years before that, it was known as Lucy’s Diner and served southern Italian food.
There’s little information on the diner now except the asking price, which is $369,900. Prospective buyers might also be interested to know that, just up the block there are going to be two new apartment buildings, with 20 rentals aimed at young professionals.
The listing is by Izabella Nakhimovich of Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty in Nutley. You can see more details here.
Get News Updates By Email
Real Estate, Inside And Outside
Two years ago, when we were taking the dogs...
- Posted 1 day ago
Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And Run
Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn A. Murray and Verona...
- Posted 2 days ago
A Book Inspired By Overbrook
“Are you seriously going to take her up to...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago