- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Diner By Verona Park For Sale
The diner that sits at the Bloomfield Avenue entrance to Verona Park is for sale. The spot at 1 Lakeview Place was most recently the location of Lisboa BBQ, a Portuguese restaurant that has closed. For many years before that, it was known as Lucy’s Diner and served southern Italian food.
There’s little information on the diner now except the asking price, which is $369,900. Prospective buyers might also be interested to know that, just up the block there are going to be two new apartment buildings, with 20 rentals aimed at young professionals.
The listing is by Izabella Nakhimovich of Coldwell Banker Franklin Realty in Nutley. You can see more details here.
Get News Updates By Email
Junior Legion Team Finishes On Top
The Verona Junior Legion baseball team ended its season...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Changes Tack Again
After months of insisting that the lots at 176...
- Posted 1 day ago
Waves Make Splash With Food Drive
The Verona Waves swim team did its annual “Swim...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago