- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 4 days ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 5 days ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 6 days ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 1 month ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 2 months ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 months ago
Girls Lacrosse Heads To Quarterfinals Tuesday
If you can, be in Morristown this afternoon for the quarterfinals of the North Jersey Group 1 girls lacrosse playoffs. Verona High School, which is seeded No. 5 in the playoffs, is traveling to take on No. 4 Villa Walsh Academy after defeating Mount Saint Dominic Academy 18-8 last week.
The game is a milestone for the VHS girls lacrosse program because it is the deepest that it has made it into the playoffs since Verona fielded a girls varsity team in 2004. Verona has two of the top scorers in Essex County in senior Lauren Ednie and junior Jackie Brozyna, both of whom have more than 100 goals to their credit. Brozyna had six goals in the MSDA win and Ednie had five, propelling their team to a 15-4 record this season.
Villa Walsh is located at 455 Western Avenue in Morristown. Use the map below to get there. The game starts at 4 p.m.
Get News Updates By Email
‘Green’ Fair Coming This Saturday
If you’ve always wanted to be a better friend...
- Posted 34 mins ago
Freund To Be New Principal At Laning
At its Tuesday, May 26, meeting the Verona Board...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Walk To Support Liver Disease Research
There’s going to be a walk in Verona Park...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago