- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 19 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
Bagelwich To Open Early For Band Trip
Friday is going to be a miserable day weather-wise, but at least we’ll have the bagels. Bagelwich will open at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow so that H.B. Whitehorne parents can get bagels and the all-important large coffee before heading to the buses for the middle school’s big Music in the Parks trip.
As of 6 p.m. Thursday, the trip is on, although HBW music teachers and administrators are watching the weather closely. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 3 inches of rain on Friday in certain parts of New Jersey. “We will definitely participate in the music festival in the morning,” reads the email from the music department. “The adjudicated performances are indoors, and getting constructive feedback is the main educational purpose of this event.”
The outdoor portion of the day–an afternoon of roller coasters at Great Adventure–may be dicier. “If it is still calling for thunder and lightning AND/OR steady, heavy rain, we will cancel the park activities and return to HBW to finish out the school day,” the email adds. “We will send out a Global Connect message by 9 AM tomorrow and post the update to the HBW homepage on the district website.”
If you haven’t been to Bagelwich yet, it’s at 652 Bloomfield Avenue, just west of HBW near the corner of Grove.
Get News Updates By Email
Chinese Music Concert At Caldwell University
The EastRiver Ensemble will grace the stage at Caldwell...
- Posted 42 mins ago
County Awards Funds For Road Repairs
Verona received $108,738 from Essex County on Wednesday as...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About Music
Barbara Bochese, a resident of Dodd Terrace and one...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago