- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Bagelwich To Open Early For Band Trip
Friday is going to be a miserable day weather-wise, but at least we’ll have the bagels. Bagelwich will open at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow so that H.B. Whitehorne parents can get bagels and the all-important large coffee before heading to the buses for the middle school’s big Music in the Parks trip.
As of 6 p.m. Thursday, the trip is on, although HBW music teachers and administrators are watching the weather closely. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 3 inches of rain on Friday in certain parts of New Jersey. “We will definitely participate in the music festival in the morning,” reads the email from the music department. “The adjudicated performances are indoors, and getting constructive feedback is the main educational purpose of this event.”
The outdoor portion of the day–an afternoon of roller coasters at Great Adventure–may be dicier. “If it is still calling for thunder and lightning AND/OR steady, heavy rain, we will cancel the park activities and return to HBW to finish out the school day,” the email adds. “We will send out a Global Connect message by 9 AM tomorrow and post the update to the HBW homepage on the district website.”
If you haven’t been to Bagelwich yet, it’s at 652 Bloomfield Avenue, just west of HBW near the corner of Grove.
Get News Updates By Email
Hilltop Mountain Bike Race August 15
The sixth annual Hilltop Grasshopper Kid’s Mountain Bike Race...
- Posted 4 hours ago
BOE Alters VHS Field Plan
When Verona voters overwhelmingly approved the public school referendum...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Three Candidates Vie For 2 BOE Seats
John Quattrocchi is running for a fifth term on...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago