- Verona Police Blotter: April 9-15, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 2-8, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Crack Down On Distracted DrivingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 26–April 1, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Rochelle Park Police Nab Alleged Verona Bank SkimmersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 1 month ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 1 month ago
Bagelwich To Open Early For Band Trip
Friday is going to be a miserable day weather-wise, but at least we’ll have the bagels. Bagelwich will open at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow so that H.B. Whitehorne parents can get bagels and the all-important large coffee before heading to the buses for the middle school’s big Music in the Parks trip.
As of 6 p.m. Thursday, the trip is on, although HBW music teachers and administrators are watching the weather closely. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 3 inches of rain on Friday in certain parts of New Jersey. “We will definitely participate in the music festival in the morning,” reads the email from the music department. “The adjudicated performances are indoors, and getting constructive feedback is the main educational purpose of this event.”
The outdoor portion of the day–an afternoon of roller coasters at Great Adventure–may be dicier. “If it is still calling for thunder and lightning AND/OR steady, heavy rain, we will cancel the park activities and return to HBW to finish out the school day,” the email adds. “We will send out a Global Connect message by 9 AM tomorrow and post the update to the HBW homepage on the district website.”
If you haven’t been to Bagelwich yet, it’s at 652 Bloomfield Avenue, just west of HBW near the corner of Grove.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Wye Not: Politics, Or Pasta?
RepublishReprint Since the presidential election last November, Verona resident...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Real Estate: Starter Homes And Price Cuts
RepublishReprint Often, the hardest thing about living in Verona...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Girls Lacrosse In ECT Quarterfinals Saturday
RepublishReprint Tomorrow, Saturday April 22, the Verona High School...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago