- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 6 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Bagelwich To Open Early For Band Trip
Friday is going to be a miserable day weather-wise, but at least we’ll have the bagels. Bagelwich will open at 4:30 a.m. tomorrow so that H.B. Whitehorne parents can get bagels and the all-important large coffee before heading to the buses for the middle school’s big Music in the Parks trip.
As of 6 p.m. Thursday, the trip is on, although HBW music teachers and administrators are watching the weather closely. The National Weather Service is calling for up to 3 inches of rain on Friday in certain parts of New Jersey. “We will definitely participate in the music festival in the morning,” reads the email from the music department. “The adjudicated performances are indoors, and getting constructive feedback is the main educational purpose of this event.”
The outdoor portion of the day–an afternoon of roller coasters at Great Adventure–may be dicier. “If it is still calling for thunder and lightning AND/OR steady, heavy rain, we will cancel the park activities and return to HBW to finish out the school day,” the email adds. “We will send out a Global Connect message by 9 AM tomorrow and post the update to the HBW homepage on the district website.”
If you haven’t been to Bagelwich yet, it’s at 652 Bloomfield Avenue, just west of HBW near the corner of Grove.
Get News Updates By Email
Thanksgiving Football Game Postponed
Once again, the weather is wreaking havoc with a...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Boys Senior Athlete Of The Week: Bill Ferrari
The Verona Sports Boosters would like to congratulate Bill...
- Posted 1 day ago
Veronan Leads Program To Bring Jews, Muslims Together
This season, the Museum of Jewish Heritage — A...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago