- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Juniors Selling Discount Card Again
This year we are proud to offer a discount card featuring 22 local businesses. The card, which is the size of a credit card, can be used repeatedly from June 1, 2014 to November 30, 2014. The discount card costs $20.00 to purchase and $18.00 for senior citizens. Please find the full list of participating businesses below (specific discounts are included on the card):
Bagelwich, Kids Hair Salon, Lapels Dry Cleaners, Rockn’ Joe Coffeehouse, Bella Nails and Spa, Frank Anthony’s, Bella Gente, Cloverleaf Tavern, Subway, Verona Yoga, Avenue Bistro, Lakeside, Healthy Food Asian Cuisine, Krauszer’s Liquor Locker, Verona Inn, JT’s Barber Shop, The Towne Scoop, Trend, Verona Sports Center, Victoria’s Hallmark, Hot Bagels-n-More, and Anthony Franco’s Ristorante & Pizzeria.
Cards are available now for purchase via our website using secure PayPal, email, or by phone. If you are interested in purchasing a card via email or by phone, please contact Terry at email@example.com or call (973) 239-2604. To purchase the discount card online, please visit www.veronajuniors.org.
Sales of the card will help the Junior Woman’s Club raise the funds we need to continue the important work we do within our community and beyond: assisting families in need, supporting our first responders, awarding scholarships to our students, caring for our senior citizens, filling gaps in our school budget with grants and supplies, and supporting a variety of local, national and international humanitarian organizations.
Anyone interested in joining or learning more about the Juniors can visit www.veronajuniors.org.
Get News Updates By Email
11 Open Houses
It’s easy to tour one or two open houses...
- Posted 16 mins ago
DMH2 Plan Heads To Final Meeting
The end may finally be in sight: DMH2 LLC,...
- Posted 1 day ago
Volunteers Weed, Water New Peckman Plantings
The Verona Environmental Commission is giving a shout-out to...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago