- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 2 months ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 3 months ago
Juniors Selling Discount Card Again
This year we are proud to offer a discount card featuring 22 local businesses. The card, which is the size of a credit card, can be used repeatedly from June 1, 2014 to November 30, 2014. The discount card costs $20.00 to purchase and $18.00 for senior citizens. Please find the full list of participating businesses below (specific discounts are included on the card):
Bagelwich, Kids Hair Salon, Lapels Dry Cleaners, Rockn’ Joe Coffeehouse, Bella Nails and Spa, Frank Anthony’s, Bella Gente, Cloverleaf Tavern, Subway, Verona Yoga, Avenue Bistro, Lakeside, Healthy Food Asian Cuisine, Krauszer’s Liquor Locker, Verona Inn, JT’s Barber Shop, The Towne Scoop, Trend, Verona Sports Center, Victoria’s Hallmark, Hot Bagels-n-More, and Anthony Franco’s Ristorante & Pizzeria.
Cards are available now for purchase via our website using secure PayPal, email, or by phone. If you are interested in purchasing a card via email or by phone, please contact Terry at [email protected] or call (973) 239-2604. To purchase the discount card online, please visit www.veronajuniors.org.
Sales of the card will help the Junior Woman’s Club raise the funds we need to continue the important work we do within our community and beyond: assisting families in need, supporting our first responders, awarding scholarships to our students, caring for our senior citizens, filling gaps in our school budget with grants and supplies, and supporting a variety of local, national and international humanitarian organizations.
Anyone interested in joining or learning more about the Juniors can visit www.veronajuniors.org.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago