- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 week ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Helen R. Gaeta, 92
Mrs. Helen R. Gaeta, 92, died on May 11, 2014 in Morristown. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, May 17 at 9:45 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, on Friday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mrs. Gaeta lived in Verona for 60 years prior to moving to Madison three years ago.
Prior to raising her family, Mrs. Gaeta was an operator for NJ Bell Telephone. She was a member of the Rosary Society of Our Lady of the Lake Church.
Mrs. Gaeta was the wife of the late Louis P. Gaeta, the mother of Susan Dineen (and her husband, Jack), Carol Leahy (and her husband, Norman) and the grandmother of Shea Elizabeth Dineen and Michelle Colette Dineen.
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Head To Championship
The Verona High School Hillbillies football team is headed...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Cub Scouts Sell Holiday Wreaths
Verona’s Cub Scout Pack 31 is selling fresh holiday...
- Posted 1 day ago
Church Lady Gets A Facelift
For decades, the house at 46 Montrose Avenue had...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago