- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 19 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
Helen R. Gaeta, 92
Mrs. Helen R. Gaeta, 92, died on May 11, 2014 in Morristown. A funeral mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Saturday, May 17 at 9:45 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona, on Friday from 5 to 8 p.m.
Born in Newark, Mrs. Gaeta lived in Verona for 60 years prior to moving to Madison three years ago.
Prior to raising her family, Mrs. Gaeta was an operator for NJ Bell Telephone. She was a member of the Rosary Society of Our Lady of the Lake Church.
Mrs. Gaeta was the wife of the late Louis P. Gaeta, the mother of Susan Dineen (and her husband, Jack), Carol Leahy (and her husband, Norman) and the grandmother of Shea Elizabeth Dineen and Michelle Colette Dineen.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago