- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 day ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Electronics Recycling May 17
Due to the ongoing construction of the Essex County Public Works Building, the collection location has been moved to 125 Fairview Avenue in Cedar Grove next to the old Essex County Hospital Center just north of Verona Pool.
Items being accepted at the recycling event are computers, monitors, printers, fax machines, scanners, telecom equipment, speakers, televisions, keyboards, main frames, VCRs, stereos, DVD players, toasters, irons and cellular telephones. Not being accepted are smoke detectors and carbon monoxide alarms.
The computer and electronics recycling day is for Essex County residents only; businesses may not drop off materials. Residents are not charged when they bring materials, but they must provide proof of residency. For more information, please call the Essex County Utilities Authority at 973-792-9060 or visit www.ecuanj.com.
Get News Updates By Email
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 4 hours ago
Board Of Ed Candidate: Joanna Breitenbach
For Joanna Breitenbach, the turning point was a can...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago