- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 7 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Help Plant Trees Along The Peckman
The VEC has made its shopping list and set Saturday, May 31, as its planting time, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The VEC is now looking for volunteers to help it plant the River Birch, Eastern Redbud and other trees and native shrubs.
The Verona Environmental Commission will also continue maintaining the trails and develop a trail guide. If you’d like to help, just show up at the school with your gardening tools. You can meet the VEC at 10 a.m. on May 31 at the trail entrance behind F.N. Brown School, which is 125 Grove Avenue.
Get News Updates By Email
Junior Legion Team Finishes On Top
The Verona Junior Legion baseball team ended its season...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Changes Tack Again
After months of insisting that the lots at 176...
- Posted 2 days ago
Waves Make Splash With Food Drive
The Verona Waves swim team did its annual “Swim...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago