- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 6 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 7 days ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Help Plant Trees Along The Peckman
The VEC has made its shopping list and set Saturday, May 31, as its planting time, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The VEC is now looking for volunteers to help it plant the River Birch, Eastern Redbud and other trees and native shrubs.
The Verona Environmental Commission will also continue maintaining the trails and develop a trail guide. If you’d like to help, just show up at the school with your gardening tools. You can meet the VEC at 10 a.m. on May 31 at the trail entrance behind F.N. Brown School, which is 125 Grove Avenue.
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Head To Championship
The Verona High School Hillbillies football team is headed...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Cub Scouts Sell Holiday Wreaths
Verona’s Cub Scout Pack 31 is selling fresh holiday...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Church Lady Gets A Facelift
For decades, the house at 46 Montrose Avenue had...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago