- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 18 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
Help Plant Trees Along The Peckman
The VEC has made its shopping list and set Saturday, May 31, as its planting time, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m. The VEC is now looking for volunteers to help it plant the River Birch, Eastern Redbud and other trees and native shrubs.
The Verona Environmental Commission will also continue maintaining the trails and develop a trail guide. If you’d like to help, just show up at the school with your gardening tools. You can meet the VEC at 10 a.m. on May 31 at the trail entrance behind F.N. Brown School, which is 125 Grove Avenue.
Get News Updates By Email
Chinese Music Concert At Caldwell University
The EastRiver Ensemble will grace the stage at Caldwell...
- Posted 1 min ago
County Awards Funds For Road Repairs
Verona received $108,738 from Essex County on Wednesday as...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About Music
Barbara Bochese, a resident of Dodd Terrace and one...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago