- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 day ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Blood Drive At VHS
The blood drive is open to Verona residents and students. Donors must weigh at least 120 pounds and 16 year olds may donate with parental consent. All VHS students must have an additional VHS consent, regardless of age, and both forms are available through the school nurse, Shirley Bush.
Please call Mrs. Bush at 973-571-6750 ext 1014 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome. You must present a valid ID and Social Security number on the day of the Blood Drive.
Get News Updates By Email
Kids Program Continues At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will continue Jewish AdventureTime, its new...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Donate Books For Library Fundraiser
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 7 hours ago
VBSL Spring Travel Tryouts
Verona Baseball & Softball League Spring Travel tryouts will...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago