- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 3 days ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
Blood Drive At VHS
The blood drive is open to Verona residents and students. Donors must weigh at least 120 pounds and 16 year olds may donate with parental consent. All VHS students must have an additional VHS consent, regardless of age, and both forms are available through the school nurse, Shirley Bush.
Please call Mrs. Bush at 973-571-6750 ext 1014 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome. You must present a valid ID and Social Security number on the day of the Blood Drive.
Get News Updates By Email
HBW Track Gets Ready For New Surface
If you’ve been out for a jog or a...
- Posted 22 hours ago
See Mr. Michalowski In ‘Sweeney Todd’
If you’re an HBW music student and you’re missing...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Beth Ahm BBQ August 15
Congregation Beth Ahm will be holding its annual barbeque...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago