- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 21 hours ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 4 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 5 days ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 4 weeks ago
Blood Drive At VHS
The blood drive is open to Verona residents and students. Donors must weigh at least 120 pounds and 16 year olds may donate with parental consent. All VHS students must have an additional VHS consent, regardless of age, and both forms are available through the school nurse, Shirley Bush.
Please call Mrs. Bush at 973-571-6750 ext 1014 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome. You must present a valid ID and Social Security number on the day of the Blood Drive.
Get News Updates By Email
Send A Letter To Santa
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona invites all local...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Verona Lions Club Holds Super 50/50
The Verona Lions Club is conducting its annual fundraiser...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls Avenue
The moral of this story is look twice–or three...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago