- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 1 month ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 1 month ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Blood Drive At VHS
The blood drive is open to Verona residents and students. Donors must weigh at least 120 pounds and 16 year olds may donate with parental consent. All VHS students must have an additional VHS consent, regardless of age, and both forms are available through the school nurse, Shirley Bush.
Please call Mrs. Bush at 973-571-6750 ext 1014 to schedule an appointment. Walk-ins are also welcome. You must present a valid ID and Social Security number on the day of the Blood Drive.
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Author At Watchung Booksellers
Marcia Gloster Ammeen has made a career as an...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Losses For Soccer, Volleyball As Tennis Wins
Since Saturday’s win for the Hillbilly football team, it’s...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Make A Poster For Sustainable Verona
It’s time for the sixth annual Verona Environmental Commission...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago