- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 5 hours ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 4 days ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Wins First State Hoops Championship Since 1957Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 26–March 4, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Belleville Man Charged In Death Of Verona Woman In Lakeside DWI CrashPosted 2 weeks ago
- 6 File To Run For Town CouncilPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona BusinessmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- MyVeronaNJ Reader SurveyPosted 4 weeks ago
PJs For Pediatric Cancer
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona will be collecting pajamas from now until May 30 to support the Conner M. Holland Foundation, an organization that helps families affected by pediatric cancer. The collection is part of “Conner’s Comfy PJs” program, which has given more than 1,200 pairs of pajamas to children fighting cancer.
“Conner’s Comfy PJs” program seeks donations of new pajamas (no used pairs, please) for boys and girls, sizes 2T, 5T-16/17. A donation bin can be found at the Verona Community Center. For more information, please contact [email protected]Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017
RepublishReprint March 12, 2017 7:39 AM: Officer Michael Barone...
- Posted 5 hours ago
OLL 6th Grader Wins Sportsmanship Award
RepublishReprint Six grader John “Bobby” Duff has made Our...
- Posted 12 hours ago
De Mattheis Investments Completes Luxury Multifamily Complex In Downtown Verona
RepublishReprint Following 14 months of construction, De Mattheis Investments...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago