- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
PJs For Pediatric Cancer
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona will be collecting pajamas from now until May 30 to support the Conner M. Holland Foundation, an organization that helps families affected by pediatric cancer. The collection is part of “Conner’s Comfy PJs” program, which has given more than 1,200 pairs of pajamas to children fighting cancer.
“Conner’s Comfy PJs” program seeks donations of new pajamas (no used pairs, please) for boys and girls, sizes 2T, 5T-16/17. A donation bin can be found at the Verona Community Center. For more information, please contact [email protected]
Get News Updates By Email
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 6 hours ago
7 Bedrooms, Anyone?
Let’s face it: When many people think of a...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago