- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
PJs For Pediatric Cancer
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona will be collecting pajamas from now until May 30 to support the Conner M. Holland Foundation, an organization that helps families affected by pediatric cancer. The collection is part of “Conner’s Comfy PJs” program, which has given more than 1,200 pairs of pajamas to children fighting cancer.
“Conner’s Comfy PJs” program seeks donations of new pajamas (no used pairs, please) for boys and girls, sizes 2T, 5T-16/17. A donation bin can be found at the Verona Community Center. For more information, please contact firstname.lastname@example.org
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago