- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 4 weeks ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 2 months ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 3 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 3 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 3 months ago
PJs For Pediatric Cancer
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona will be collecting pajamas from now until May 30 to support the Conner M. Holland Foundation, an organization that helps families affected by pediatric cancer. The collection is part of “Conner’s Comfy PJs” program, which has given more than 1,200 pairs of pajamas to children fighting cancer.
“Conner’s Comfy PJs” program seeks donations of new pajamas (no used pairs, please) for boys and girls, sizes 2T, 5T-16/17. A donation bin can be found at the Verona Community Center. For more information, please contact [email protected]
Get News Updates By Email
Collin Kiernan Commits To Rutgers
Verona High School pitcher Collin Kiernan has made a...
- Posted 10 hours ago
When Italian Americans Were The Enemy
The Verona Public Library will present “No Italian Spoken...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Verona Fights Hunger Week Starts Oct. 11
The second annual Verona Fights Hunger Week begins on...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago