- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 day ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
Cigar Networking Event
Verona resident Mark Eulie is a cigar aficionado and he has let us know that May 22 is the next Northern New Jersey Cigar Networking Event. It will be hosted by Rick Reed of Cricket Hill Brewery from 5:30 to 7:30 p.m. at 24 Kulick Road in Fairfield.
The purpose of this event is to gather together businesspeople who enjoy networking and the pleasure of a great cigar. The group meets four to six times a year in various locations. The $15 fee includes beer, wine, soda, water and assorted foods.
All interested parties should contact Mark Eulie at email@example.com or call him at 973-615-6469. For details and to reserve a spot please RSVP to Mark by Tuesday, May 20 so that he has a proper head count for the event.
Get News Updates By Email
5 Candidates Vie For Board Of Education Seat
Five Verona residents have filed to run for the...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Summer Reading Inspires Lemonade Stand
As a culminating activity to their reading of Jacqueline...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Investors Bank To Again Lead YMCA Gala
Jo Ann Short, president/CEO of the YMCA of Montclair,...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago