- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 5 days ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 6 days ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 7 days ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 weeks ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 weeks ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car, Van Collide At Lakeside DeliPosted 1 month ago
- Suspicious Male At PreschoolPosted 2 months ago
- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 months ago
Verona Library Talk On Food Allergies And Children
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are excited to sponsor the talk “Food Allergies – How to Keep Children Safe” on Monday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street.
Pediatric allergy specialist Dr. Lisa Barisciano will lead a discussion for parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers to explain food allergies and how children with allergies can be kept safe when they are at school, on playdates, and visiting with family. This talk will be a great opportunity for parents of children with food allergies to ask questions about their children’s allergies but also a chance to bring friends, parents, and other caregivers to learn more about how to care for their children with allergies.
Dr. Barisciano graduated with honors from the BA/MD program at Rutgers College and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed her pediatric residency at Cornell Medical Center – New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has sub-specialty training in asthma, allergy and immunology, a unique specialty that allows her to provide care to both children and adults. Dr. Barisciano has a practice in Florham Park.
This talk is free and registration is not required. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions or call the Verona Public Library at 973-857-4848.
Get News Updates By Email
‘Green’ Fair Coming This Saturday
If you’ve always wanted to be a better friend...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Freund To Be New Principal At Laning
At its Tuesday, May 26, meeting the Verona Board...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Walk To Support Liver Disease Research
There’s going to be a walk in Verona Park...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago