- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Verona Library Talk On Food Allergies And Children
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are excited to sponsor the talk “Food Allergies – How to Keep Children Safe” on Monday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street.
Pediatric allergy specialist Dr. Lisa Barisciano will lead a discussion for parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers to explain food allergies and how children with allergies can be kept safe when they are at school, on playdates, and visiting with family. This talk will be a great opportunity for parents of children with food allergies to ask questions about their children’s allergies but also a chance to bring friends, parents, and other caregivers to learn more about how to care for their children with allergies.
Dr. Barisciano graduated with honors from the BA/MD program at Rutgers College and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed her pediatric residency at Cornell Medical Center – New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has sub-specialty training in asthma, allergy and immunology, a unique specialty that allows her to provide care to both children and adults. Dr. Barisciano has a practice in Florham Park.
This talk is free and registration is not required. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions or call the Verona Public Library at 973-857-4848.
Get News Updates By Email
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To Hospital
A female driver was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Regional...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago