- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Verona Library Talk On Food Allergies And Children
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are excited to sponsor the talk “Food Allergies – How to Keep Children Safe” on Monday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street.
Pediatric allergy specialist Dr. Lisa Barisciano will lead a discussion for parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers to explain food allergies and how children with allergies can be kept safe when they are at school, on playdates, and visiting with family. This talk will be a great opportunity for parents of children with food allergies to ask questions about their children’s allergies but also a chance to bring friends, parents, and other caregivers to learn more about how to care for their children with allergies.
Dr. Barisciano graduated with honors from the BA/MD program at Rutgers College and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed her pediatric residency at Cornell Medical Center – New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has sub-specialty training in asthma, allergy and immunology, a unique specialty that allows her to provide care to both children and adults. Dr. Barisciano has a practice in Florham Park.
This talk is free and registration is not required. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions or call the Verona Public Library at 973-857-4848.
Get News Updates By Email
DMH2 Plan Heads To Final Meeting
The end may finally be in sight: DMH2 LLC,...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Volunteers Weed, Water New Peckman Plantings
The Verona Environmental Commission is giving a shout-out to...
- Posted 1 day ago
Lemonade With A Twist
True entrepreneurs are great at finding opportunity. So Amanda...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago