- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Verona Library Talk On Food Allergies And Children
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are excited to sponsor the talk “Food Allergies – How to Keep Children Safe” on Monday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street.
Pediatric allergy specialist Dr. Lisa Barisciano will lead a discussion for parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers to explain food allergies and how children with allergies can be kept safe when they are at school, on playdates, and visiting with family. This talk will be a great opportunity for parents of children with food allergies to ask questions about their children’s allergies but also a chance to bring friends, parents, and other caregivers to learn more about how to care for their children with allergies.
Dr. Barisciano graduated with honors from the BA/MD program at Rutgers College and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed her pediatric residency at Cornell Medical Center – New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has sub-specialty training in asthma, allergy and immunology, a unique specialty that allows her to provide care to both children and adults. Dr. Barisciano has a practice in Florham Park.
This talk is free and registration is not required. Feel free to email email@example.com with any questions or call the Verona Public Library at 973-857-4848.
Get News Updates By Email
Boys Soccer Defeats MKA, Girls Win
Montclair Kimberley Academy can be forgiven for thinking that...
- Posted 8 hours ago
James Collin Dong, Sr., 96
Mr. James Collin Dong, Sr., 96, died on September...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Honeybee Needs A New Home
This is Honeybee. She came into the shelter as...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago