- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 3 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Verona Library Talk On Food Allergies And Children
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are excited to sponsor the talk “Food Allergies – How to Keep Children Safe” on Monday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street.
Pediatric allergy specialist Dr. Lisa Barisciano will lead a discussion for parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers to explain food allergies and how children with allergies can be kept safe when they are at school, on playdates, and visiting with family. This talk will be a great opportunity for parents of children with food allergies to ask questions about their children’s allergies but also a chance to bring friends, parents, and other caregivers to learn more about how to care for their children with allergies.
Dr. Barisciano graduated with honors from the BA/MD program at Rutgers College and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed her pediatric residency at Cornell Medical Center – New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has sub-specialty training in asthma, allergy and immunology, a unique specialty that allows her to provide care to both children and adults. Dr. Barisciano has a practice in Florham Park.
This talk is free and registration is not required. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions or call the Verona Public Library at 973-857-4848.
Get News Updates By Email
Library Hosts Music Journalist
Author Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta will visit the Verona Public Library...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Blueberry Pie Ice Cream
I’ve been thinking about making this ice cream flavor...
- Posted 1 day ago
William F. Pritchard, Jr., 61
Mr. William F. Pritchard, Jr., 61, died on July...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago