- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 3 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 month ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Verona Library Talk On Food Allergies And Children
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are excited to sponsor the talk “Food Allergies – How to Keep Children Safe” on Monday, May 19, at 7:30 p.m. at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street.
Pediatric allergy specialist Dr. Lisa Barisciano will lead a discussion for parents, grandparents, teachers, and caregivers to explain food allergies and how children with allergies can be kept safe when they are at school, on playdates, and visiting with family. This talk will be a great opportunity for parents of children with food allergies to ask questions about their children’s allergies but also a chance to bring friends, parents, and other caregivers to learn more about how to care for their children with allergies.
Dr. Barisciano graduated with honors from the BA/MD program at Rutgers College and Robert Wood Johnson Medical School and completed her pediatric residency at Cornell Medical Center – New York Presbyterian Hospital. She has sub-specialty training in asthma, allergy and immunology, a unique specialty that allows her to provide care to both children and adults. Dr. Barisciano has a practice in Florham Park.
This talk is free and registration is not required. Feel free to email [email protected] with any questions or call the Verona Public Library at 973-857-4848.
Get News Updates By Email
Technology Networking Event Tuesday
If you’ve got a tech business, or you want...
- Posted 4 hours ago
8th Grader In All-American Game
Verona eighth-grader Tom Sharkey will be playing in the...
- Posted 5 hours ago
New Business: Vintage Vibe
This Saturday is what American Express is calling Small...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago