- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 39 mins ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 days ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 4 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
High Honor Roll, Grade 7, Third Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, is proud to announce the names of those students who have earned academic recognition during the third marking period of this school year 2013-2014. These students have qualified for the high honors award by receiving an “A” in every school subject.
Elizabeth Barile, Liliana Benanchietti, Lauren Brown, Isabelle Buneo, Julia Burke, Sarah Carlucci, Maria Celentano, Gracie Cleaver, Matthew Dollaway, Margaret Evans,
Anthony Farro, Megan Forrest, Kayla Golebieski, Elizabeth Hensal, Harrison Keating, Jarrod Keating, Gillian Lamb,
Julia Mackey, Ally May Madigan, Nicolette Marino, Maeve McGinley, Ryan McKeown, Holly Montick, David Motley, Mercy Neal,
Colby Ruggiero, Rebecca Seubert, Thomas Sharkey, Dhaval Sharma, William Sheehan, Marnie Shick, Alan Stoloff, Lara Tole, Charles Torikian, Nora Walsh, Elyssia Yung
The names of some students who qualified for the High Honor Roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago