- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 3 hours ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 5 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 1 month ago
Honor Roll: Grade 6, Third Marking Period 2013-2014
Ms. Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, is proud to announce the names of those students who have earned academic recognition during the third marking period of this school year 2013-2014. These students have qualified for the honors award by attaining all A’s and B’s during the first marking period for the 2013-2014 school year.
Ashley Baumgard, Madeline Bello, Xavier Beltran, Erika Boone, Stephanie Boyle, Nikolai Bujnowski, Mikayla Bush, Arianna Canal, Andrew Castillo,
Alexander Cheung, Joseph Ciccolini, Simone Conforti, Nicholas Coppola, Renata Curcio,
Jenna Da Rin, Alyssa Deo, Christian Dionisio, Kiernan Dunphy, Kiera Egan, Meaghan Elliott, Andrew Emanuilidis, Carolyn Feeley, Wyatt Fortgang, Clara Frizzi, Luke Gaccione, Will Gaccione, Kylee Gallagher, Caroline Gault, Maggie Gorman, Julia Grise, Chelsea Gruskin,
Emily Hack, Olivia Hasel, Patrick Hogan, Vincent Hogan, Ryan Huze, Nicole Imbriano, Griffin Jordan, Anna Konrad-Parisi, Nicolas Kozachuk, Sloan Lawless, Margaret Lonsinger, Tess Lucanie, Steven Luehs, Tristan Lugo,
Steven Macawili, Nina Machnowski, Harry Mastrogiannis, Caitlin McKeown, Morgan Michelson, Jasmine Mickens, Gabriella Montagna, Thomas Mulligan, Aidan Murphy, Kathleen Nagy, Nicholas Napoli, David Navarro,
Leah Pandian, Liam Patel, Zachary Peronilla, Nickolos Pilauri, Alyssa Raimondi, Caitlin Remler, Adam Renna, Jacqueline Serino, Rachel Seubert, Sara Sexton, Jhil Sharma, Abigail Shorter, Eric Song, Robert Sposato, Catherine Swanstrom,
Arianna Tietjen, Andrew Tracy, Ethan Triggiano, Olivia Vogel, Jordan Warner, Kelly Waterman, Emily Weisser, Henry Wertz, Patrick Yeates, Alexander Zebrowski
The names of some students who qualified for the honor roll do not appear on this list because their parents have elected not to release personal information to the media.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago