- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
MyVeronaNJ Introduces Self-Serve Ads
Have you ever wanted to tell a lot of people about something at once? You know, when you’re promoting something like a yard sale, your side businesses, or maybe even a shout out to someone for a special occasion like a birthday or anniversary?
Maybe you’re a small business owner or a real estate agent, and you’ve got to get the word out about an event or property.
There’s a new self serve advertising tool on MyVeronaNJ that will let you do just that. It looks like this, which you may have seen in some articles recently:
Now you can send a message to all of the readers of a particular article in a very easy and cost-effective way. You can run a message for as little as one day. (MyVeronaNJ still offers full-service display ads that can help your brand rise above the market; e-mail us for more details.)
Here is the basic pricing for running a self-service message in an article:
One Day $4.99
One Week $29.99
One Month $145.99
Just click into the space and start typing your message. Then click the “post” button to finish up the steps, including payment through a secure system. Once MyVeronaNJ approves it, it will go live instantly. You’ll even get a report of the number of people who saw your message at the end of the run.
Think about it! Maybe you’ve got a friend who has a business that you could help promote − What a nice gesture! And while you’re doing that, you’re helping MyVeronaNJ continue to be the best news source for Verona.
The self-service ad iso great for:
- General shout outs for special occasions
- Promoting events
- Promoting real estate (like your rental property down the Shore)
- Getting more eyes on a Craigslist posting
- Promoting a business
- Promoting your social media accounts, like Facebook or Twitter
We hope you give it a try! It was built for you.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago