- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
May 9 Deadline To Help Scott Chesney Win Mobility Van
Chesney was paralyzed by a spinal stroke at age 15 and has been in a wheelchair since. Despite that, he has become a nationally recognized motivational speaker. So he would seem to be a prime candidate for the NMEDA contest, but he’s got to finish in the top 10% of the 1,100 people nominated for the contest to have a chance.
As of this morning, Chesney had more than 4,500 votes. The voting runs through next Friday, May 9, and you can vote once every day. You can cast your vote for Chesney here. Be sure to answer the daily question to get an extra vote.
Get News Updates By Email
Clarke Wins Labor Day 5K Again
The humidity level was 100 percent miserable yesterday in...
- Posted 4 mins ago
Art, Movie, Vision At Library Open House
September is National Library Card Sign-Up Month and in...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Tour Kip’s Castle
Essex County Executive Joseph N. DiVincenzo, Jr. invites the...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago