- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
May 9 Deadline To Help Scott Chesney Win Mobility Van
Chesney was paralyzed by a spinal stroke at age 15 and has been in a wheelchair since. Despite that, he has become a nationally recognized motivational speaker. So he would seem to be a prime candidate for the NMEDA contest, but he’s got to finish in the top 10% of the 1,100 people nominated for the contest to have a chance.
As of this morning, Chesney had more than 4,500 votes. The voting runs through next Friday, May 9, and you can vote once every day. You can cast your vote for Chesney here. Be sure to answer the daily question to get an extra vote.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago