- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 19 hours ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
May 9 Deadline To Help Scott Chesney Win Mobility Van
Chesney was paralyzed by a spinal stroke at age 15 and has been in a wheelchair since. Despite that, he has become a nationally recognized motivational speaker. So he would seem to be a prime candidate for the NMEDA contest, but he’s got to finish in the top 10% of the 1,100 people nominated for the contest to have a chance.
As of this morning, Chesney had more than 4,500 votes. The voting runs through next Friday, May 9, and you can vote once every day. You can cast your vote for Chesney here. Be sure to answer the daily question to get an extra vote.
Get News Updates By Email
Summer Reading Inspires Lemonade Stand
As a culminating activity to their reading of Jacqueline...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Investors Bank To Again Lead YMCA Gala
Jo Ann Short, president/CEO of the YMCA of Montclair,...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Victim Of Fatal Fire Identified
The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office has released a statement...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago