- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 2 days ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 2 days ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 2 days ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 5 days ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
May 9 Deadline To Help Scott Chesney Win Mobility Van
Chesney was paralyzed by a spinal stroke at age 15 and has been in a wheelchair since. Despite that, he has become a nationally recognized motivational speaker. So he would seem to be a prime candidate for the NMEDA contest, but he’s got to finish in the top 10% of the 1,100 people nominated for the contest to have a chance.
As of this morning, Chesney had more than 4,500 votes. The voting runs through next Friday, May 9, and you can vote once every day. You can cast your vote for Chesney here. Be sure to answer the daily question to get an extra vote.
Get News Updates By Email
Two Events On Overbrook Asylum
In 1896, Essex County acquired 325 acres in Verona...
- Posted 38 mins ago
Verona PBA Goes Pink For Breast Cancer Awareness
October is Breast Cancer Awareness month. Breast cancer is...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Cyber Safety Presentation For Parents
Is your child on Instagram, PokemonGo, Minecraft, Snapchat, Facebook,...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago