- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
May 9 Deadline To Help Scott Chesney Win Mobility Van
Chesney was paralyzed by a spinal stroke at age 15 and has been in a wheelchair since. Despite that, he has become a nationally recognized motivational speaker. So he would seem to be a prime candidate for the NMEDA contest, but he’s got to finish in the top 10% of the 1,100 people nominated for the contest to have a chance.
As of this morning, Chesney had more than 4,500 votes. The voting runs through next Friday, May 9, and you can vote once every day. You can cast your vote for Chesney here. Be sure to answer the daily question to get an extra vote.
Get News Updates By Email
Sapienza Joins Newark Police
Joseph Sapienza, a 2007 graduate of Seton Hall Prep,...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Marching Band Reunion
Band Ten-Hut: If you were a member of the...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Help Maintain Peckman Woods Trail
This spring, the Verona Environmental Commission led a group...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago