- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 1 month ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
May 9 Deadline To Help Scott Chesney Win Mobility Van
Chesney was paralyzed by a spinal stroke at age 15 and has been in a wheelchair since. Despite that, he has become a nationally recognized motivational speaker. So he would seem to be a prime candidate for the NMEDA contest, but he’s got to finish in the top 10% of the 1,100 people nominated for the contest to have a chance.
As of this morning, Chesney had more than 4,500 votes. The voting runs through next Friday, May 9, and you can vote once every day. You can cast your vote for Chesney here. Be sure to answer the daily question to get an extra vote.
Get News Updates By Email
Three Homes In One
Usually when you buy a piece of property, you...
- Posted 1 day ago
Hilltop Mountain Bike Race August 15
The sixth annual Hilltop Grasshopper Kid’s Mountain Bike Race...
- Posted 3 days ago
BOE Alters VHS Field Plan
When Verona voters overwhelmingly approved the public school referendum...
- Posted 4 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago