- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 1 day ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
Prudential Holds Safe Shredding Event
You can bring your confidential or unwanted documents to the office’s parking lot, where there will be an industrial-sized shredder. The shredder can handle financial statements, transaction records, insurance policies,
books, ledgers, files, magazines and more.
There is no charge for unlimited shredding, but donations to benefit the Sunshine Kids are encouraged and will be gratefully accepted. The Sunshine Kids is a nonprofit organization dedicated to children with cancer.
For more information, visit SunshineKids.org.
The Prudential office is at 538 Bloomfield Avenue, right across from Lakeside Avenue at the entrance to Verona Park. For more information, call 973-239-7700.
Get News Updates By Email
Fair In The Square Vendors Needed
The Township of Verona is preparing its 20th annual...
- Posted 11 hours ago
New Challenge For Verona’s Water Supply
On September 20, the Environmental Working Group, a national...
- Posted 1 day ago
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago