- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 5 days ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Top Stories For December 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Top Stories For 2016Posted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For November 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 2 – December 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 25 – December 2, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 2 months ago
Prudential Holds Safe Shredding Event
You can bring your confidential or unwanted documents to the office’s parking lot, where there will be an industrial-sized shredder. The shredder can handle financial statements, transaction records, insurance policies,
books, ledgers, files, magazines and more.
There is no charge for unlimited shredding, but donations to benefit the Sunshine Kids are encouraged and will be gratefully accepted. The Sunshine Kids is a nonprofit organization dedicated to children with cancer.
For more information, visit SunshineKids.org.
The Prudential office is at 538 Bloomfield Avenue, right across from Lakeside Avenue at the entrance to Verona Park. For more information, call 973-239-7700.
Get News Updates By Email
Girls Track Takes Second At North Jersey Championship
The Verona High School girls track team had a...
- Posted 29 mins ago
Veronans Turn Out For Inauguration, Women’s March
Current and former Verona residents marked the inauguration of...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Boys Basketball Gets Back On Track
The Verona boys basketball team bounced back Saturday morning...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago