- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Prudential Holds Safe Shredding Event
Prudential New Jersey Properties is holding its annual safe shredding event on Saturday, May 10, from 10 a.m. to 1 p.m.
You can bring your confidential or unwanted documents to the office’s parking lot, where there will be an industrial-sized shredder. The shredder can handle financial statements, transaction records, insurance policies,
books, ledgers, files, magazines and more.
There is no charge for unlimited shredding, but donations to benefit the Sunshine Kids are encouraged and will be gratefully accepted. The Sunshine Kids is a nonprofit organization dedicated to children with cancer.
For more information, visit SunshineKids.org.
The Prudential office is at 538 Bloomfield Avenue, right across from Lakeside Avenue at the entrance to Verona Park. For more information, call 973-239-7700.
Get News Updates By Email
Can You Adopt This Shaggy Dog?
Shaggy is looking for his forever home. He is...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Clarke Wins Labor Day 5K Again
The humidity level was 100 percent miserable yesterday in...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Art, Movie, Vision At Library Open House
September is National Library Card Sign-Up Month and in...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago