- Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona BusinessmanPosted 1 day ago
- MyVeronaNJ Reader SurveyPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 10-17, 2017Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 3–10, 2017Posted 2 weeks ago
- Delayed Opening February 13Posted 2 weeks ago
- Snow Day!Posted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For December 2016Posted 2 months ago
Prudential Holds Safe Shredding Event
You can bring your confidential or unwanted documents to the office’s parking lot, where there will be an industrial-sized shredder. The shredder can handle financial statements, transaction records, insurance policies,
books, ledgers, files, magazines and more.
There is no charge for unlimited shredding, but donations to benefit the Sunshine Kids are encouraged and will be gratefully accepted. The Sunshine Kids is a nonprofit organization dedicated to children with cancer.
For more information, visit SunshineKids.org.
The Prudential office is at 538 Bloomfield Avenue, right across from Lakeside Avenue at the entrance to Verona Park. For more information, call 973-239-7700.
Get News Updates By Email
Council Alters Project Process After $478K Overrun On Town Turf Fields
The Verona Town Council approved a resolution on Tuesday...
- Posted 11 hours ago
One Other Thing Heating Up? Real Estate
Verona went to Florida over the Presidents’ Day weekend...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Driver Sentenced In Hit-And-Run That Killed Verona Businessman
Jose A. Asencio of Newark was sentenced to three...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago