- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Flood Warnings Issued
The National Weather Service said that Fairfield’s Camp Lane Road, River Edge Drive and Broadway Lane–streets that are on the north side of Route 80 near Willowbrook Mall–are flooded and that Stewart Place, which runs between routes 80 and 46 in Fairfield, is closed.
The flood warning continues for the Passaic River at Pine Brook, which is where Bloomfield Avenue and Route 46 intersect near the Home Depot and the Pio Costa plaza shops. Flood stage in the area is 19 feet and as of 3 a.m. Thursday morning, the river was at 17.6 feet. The NWS says the crest could be 20.2 feet by tonight.
The NWS cautioned motorists to not drive through flooded areas. To monitor flood warnings in real time, use this map.
Get News Updates By Email
Boosters Honor Chivily, Alfano
The Verona Sports Boosters have named Caroline Chivily of...
- Posted 52 mins ago
Girls Senior Athlete Of The Week: Caroline Chivily
The Verona Sports Boosters would like to congratulate Caroline...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Boys Senior Athlete Of The Week: Christian Alfano
The Verona Sports Boosters would like to congratulate Christian...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago