- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
Flood Warnings Issued
The National Weather Service said that Fairfield’s Camp Lane Road, River Edge Drive and Broadway Lane–streets that are on the north side of Route 80 near Willowbrook Mall–are flooded and that Stewart Place, which runs between routes 80 and 46 in Fairfield, is closed.
The flood warning continues for the Passaic River at Pine Brook, which is where Bloomfield Avenue and Route 46 intersect near the Home Depot and the Pio Costa plaza shops. Flood stage in the area is 19 feet and as of 3 a.m. Thursday morning, the river was at 17.6 feet. The NWS says the crest could be 20.2 feet by tonight.
The NWS cautioned motorists to not drive through flooded areas. To monitor flood warnings in real time, use this map.
Get News Updates By Email
Meet The Real Shakespeare
Is William Shakespeare truly the writer of the most...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Astronomy Adventure At Verona Library
Calling all Stargazers: The Verona Public Library is out...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Edward F. Gannon, 79
Mr. Edward F. Gannon, 79, died on September 29,...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago