- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 2 months ago
Flood Warnings Issued
The National Weather Service said that Fairfield’s Camp Lane Road, River Edge Drive and Broadway Lane–streets that are on the north side of Route 80 near Willowbrook Mall–are flooded and that Stewart Place, which runs between routes 80 and 46 in Fairfield, is closed.
The flood warning continues for the Passaic River at Pine Brook, which is where Bloomfield Avenue and Route 46 intersect near the Home Depot and the Pio Costa plaza shops. Flood stage in the area is 19 feet and as of 3 a.m. Thursday morning, the river was at 17.6 feet. The NWS says the crest could be 20.2 feet by tonight.
The NWS cautioned motorists to not drive through flooded areas. To monitor flood warnings in real time, use this map.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago