- Police Seek Information On Child Luring SuspectPosted 14 hours ago
- Deer Hunt Returns To Hilltop January 31Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 30, 2016 – January 6, 2017Posted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For December 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Top Stories For 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 9-16, 2016Posted 4 weeks ago
- Top Stories For November 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: December 2 – December 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 25 – December 2, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 2 months ago
Flood Warnings Issued
The National Weather Service said that Fairfield’s Camp Lane Road, River Edge Drive and Broadway Lane–streets that are on the north side of Route 80 near Willowbrook Mall–are flooded and that Stewart Place, which runs between routes 80 and 46 in Fairfield, is closed.
The flood warning continues for the Passaic River at Pine Brook, which is where Bloomfield Avenue and Route 46 intersect near the Home Depot and the Pio Costa plaza shops. Flood stage in the area is 19 feet and as of 3 a.m. Thursday morning, the river was at 17.6 feet. The NWS says the crest could be 20.2 feet by tonight.
The NWS cautioned motorists to not drive through flooded areas. To monitor flood warnings in real time, use this map.
Get News Updates By Email
Girls Winter Track Off To Strong Start
The Verona High School girls winter track & field...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Police Seek Information On Child Luring Suspect
The Montclair Police Department has released the composite sketch...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Op-Ed: The Governor Got It Right About Addiction Treatment
Gov. Chris Christie is on point in his State...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago