- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Flood Warnings Issued
The National Weather Service said that Fairfield’s Camp Lane Road, River Edge Drive and Broadway Lane–streets that are on the north side of Route 80 near Willowbrook Mall–are flooded and that Stewart Place, which runs between routes 80 and 46 in Fairfield, is closed.
The flood warning continues for the Passaic River at Pine Brook, which is where Bloomfield Avenue and Route 46 intersect near the Home Depot and the Pio Costa plaza shops. Flood stage in the area is 19 feet and as of 3 a.m. Thursday morning, the river was at 17.6 feet. The NWS says the crest could be 20.2 feet by tonight.
The NWS cautioned motorists to not drive through flooded areas. To monitor flood warnings in real time, use this map.
Get News Updates By Email
Therapy Dog Training Class Starting
Dog’s Best Friend, a Verona-based dog training and walking...
- Posted 5 hours ago
John F. “Jack” Bishop, 75
Mr. John F. Bishop, 75, died on September 19,...
- Posted 6 hours ago
VHS ’94 To Hold 20th Reunion
The Verona High School Class of 1994 will be...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago