- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 month ago
Pool Membership Deadline May 2
If you are thinking of join the Verona Pool this summer, you have until this Friday, May 2 to get your membership form in to Town Hall without paying a late fee. Memberships are open to Verona residents only, and if you want to enroll the kids in the Verona Waves Swim Team, you need to be a pool member first.
In March, the Town Council approved the fourth increase in Verona Pool membership rates in as many years. Senior memberships are up 6.9% to $155, family memberships are up 3.5% to $455, and individual memberships are up 3.6% to $285. Parent/child memberships are now $380, while couple memberships are $405 and family with babysitter memberships are $550.
The Verona Pool will open on Memorial Day Weekend and be open for weekends only until schools close for summer. The pool season runs through Labor Day.
Get News Updates By Email
Real Estate, Inside And Outside
Two years ago, when we were taking the dogs...
- Posted 2 days ago
Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And Run
Acting Essex County Prosecutor Carolyn A. Murray and Verona...
- Posted 2 days ago
A Book Inspired By Overbrook
“Are you seriously going to take her up to...
- Posted 4 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago