- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Jury Deadlocked In Gas Station Killing
The jury ended its fourth day of deliberations in the case against Raymond Perry by sending a note to court officials advising them of the impasse. The paper says that Superior Court Judge Michael Petrolle, who is hearing the case, asked the jury to resume deliberations on Wednesday morning.
You can read the paper’s report here.
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Grind The Millers
The Verona High School football team defeated the Millburn...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 9 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago