- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Jury Deadlocked In Gas Station Killing
The jury ended its fourth day of deliberations in the case against Raymond Perry by sending a note to court officials advising them of the impasse. The paper says that Superior Court Judge Michael Petrolle, who is hearing the case, asked the jury to resume deliberations on Wednesday morning.
You can read the paper’s report here.
Get News Updates By Email
West Essex Teacher To Be New VHS Vice Principal
The Verona Board of Education tonight approved the hiring...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Library Hosts Music Journalist
Author Maryanne Christiano-Mistretta will visit the Verona Public Library...
- Posted 1 day ago
Blueberry Pie Ice Cream
I’ve been thinking about making this ice cream flavor...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago