- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 3 months ago
Jury Deadlocked In Gas Station Killing
The jury ended its fourth day of deliberations in the case against Raymond Perry by sending a note to court officials advising them of the impasse. The paper says that Superior Court Judge Michael Petrolle, who is hearing the case, asked the jury to resume deliberations on Wednesday morning.
You can read the paper’s report here.
Get News Updates By Email
Goodbye To Summer, Slow Down For Safety
Unofficially, summer is over. Though the calendar tells us...
- Posted 2 hours ago
High-End Price Adjustments
A half million dollars has long been the psychological...
- Posted 2 days ago
Eric Mortenson Memorial Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago