- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 5 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 week ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Jury Deadlocked In Gas Station Killing
The jury ended its fourth day of deliberations in the case against Raymond Perry by sending a note to court officials advising them of the impasse. The paper says that Superior Court Judge Michael Petrolle, who is hearing the case, asked the jury to resume deliberations on Wednesday morning.
You can read the paper’s report here.
Get News Updates By Email
Veronan Leads Program To Bring Jews, Muslims Together
This season, the Museum of Jewish Heritage — A...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Pumpkin Alfredo With Pancetta
Yes, pumpkin season is just about over. Oddly enough,...
- Posted 10 hours ago
More Accolades For VHS Girls Tennis
The Star Ledger is out with its honors for...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago