- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 days ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 week ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 3 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
The End Of IHOP
There was a blue-roofed International House of Pancakes in the center of Verona for several decades, serving pancakes and patty melts seven days a week. But the restaurant closed when the recession hit and the building had been an increasingly large eyesore.
Today, it all came to an end. An excavator started gnawing away at the southwest corner just as the kids went to school, and by noon there was little left but window frames and the rows of bricks around its base.
Get News Updates By Email
Edward F. Gannon, 79
Mr. Edward F. Gannon, 79, died on September 29,...
- Posted 14 mins ago
VHS Honors More AP Scholars As Enrollment Grows
Verona High School honored its AP scholars last week...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Superintendent Addresses Field Vandalism
Verona Superintendent of Schools Rui Dionisio sent us this...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago