- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 5 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 4 weeks ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 3 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
The End Of IHOP
There was a blue-roofed International House of Pancakes in the center of Verona for several decades, serving pancakes and patty melts seven days a week. But the restaurant closed when the recession hit and the building had been an increasingly large eyesore.
Today, it all came to an end. An excavator started gnawing away at the southwest corner just as the kids went to school, and by noon there was little left but window frames and the rows of bricks around its base.
Get News Updates By Email
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Changes Tack Again
After months of insisting that the lots at 176...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Waves Make Splash With Food Drive
The Verona Waves swim team did its annual “Swim...
- Posted 1 day ago
Farmers Markets With Real Farmers
We’re getting into the heart of the growing season...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago