- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 2 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
The End Of IHOP
There was a blue-roofed International House of Pancakes in the center of Verona for several decades, serving pancakes and patty melts seven days a week. But the restaurant closed when the recession hit and the building had been an increasingly large eyesore.
Today, it all came to an end. An excavator started gnawing away at the southwest corner just as the kids went to school, and by noon there was little left but window frames and the rows of bricks around its base.
Get News Updates By Email
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 13 hours ago
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago