- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
The End Of IHOP
There was a blue-roofed International House of Pancakes in the center of Verona for several decades, serving pancakes and patty melts seven days a week. But the restaurant closed when the recession hit and the building had been an increasingly large eyesore.
Today, it all came to an end. An excavator started gnawing away at the southwest corner just as the kids went to school, and by noon there was little left but window frames and the rows of bricks around its base.
Get News Updates By Email
Quiet Christmas For Verona Real Estate
The Verona real estate market is taking something of...
- Posted 15 hours ago
John P. Plath, 81
Mr. John P. Plath, 81, who was a kind,...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Kurt Landsberger, Civic And Environmental Leader, Dies
Kurt Landsberger, who spent decades working for countless civic...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago