- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
The End Of IHOP
There was a blue-roofed International House of Pancakes in the center of Verona for several decades, serving pancakes and patty melts seven days a week. But the restaurant closed when the recession hit and the building had been an increasingly large eyesore.
Today, it all came to an end. An excavator started gnawing away at the southwest corner just as the kids went to school, and by noon there was little left but window frames and the rows of bricks around its base.
Get News Updates By Email
Eagles Fly By Fairfield
Over the years the Verona Eagles and Fairfield Falcons...
- Posted 17 mins ago
November Hearing For Fields, Questions Linger
The Verona Planning Board will hold a special meeting...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Boosters Honor Chivily, Alfano
The Verona Sports Boosters have named Caroline Chivily of...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago