- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 5 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
Laura J. Young, 65
Ms. Laura J. Young, 65, died on Thursday, April 25, 2014 in Glen Ridge. Visiting will be in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Monday, April, 28 from 10 a.m. to 12 noon with a burial to follow in the Prospect Hill Cemetery.
Ms. Young was a lifelong resident of Verona.
She is survived by her brother, Leroy E. Young (and his wife, Ilse), her sisters, Carolyn Campi (and her husband, John) and Diane Winitsky and many nieces and nephews. She was predeceased by her parents, Leroy E. Young, Sr. and Adelaide Young.
Get News Updates By Email
Fred Hill Elected To Hall Of Fame
Legendary Rutgers head coach Fred Hill has been elected...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Can You Adopt This Shaggy Dog?
Shaggy is looking for his forever home. He is...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Clarke Wins Labor Day 5K Again
The humidity level was 100 percent miserable yesterday in...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago