- VHS Traffic Light UpdatePosted 7 hours ago
- Prostitution Bust In VeronaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Murder Suspect Convicted Of West Orange RobberyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Hires New Town ManagerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Car Fire Off NewmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breitenbach Withdraws From BOE Election, Candidates Forum ScrappedPosted 1 month ago
- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 3 months ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 3 months ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 months ago
Classic Look Stylists Join Anthony Robert Salon
If you’re looking for Anna, Denise and Kasia of Classic Look Salon, you’ll have to look at little further west on Bloomfield Avenue. As of Friday, Anna Shevchenko, the former owner of Classic Look, and her stylists Denise Duke and Kasia Psyklo (left to right above) have moved to the Anthony Robert Salon at 279 Bloomfield Avenue.
“I am thrilled to welcome them,” says Anthony Lombardi. “They bring with them a great deal of energy and experience.”
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago