- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Classic Look Stylists Join Anthony Robert Salon
If you’re looking for Anna, Denise and Kasia of Classic Look Salon, you’ll have to look at little further west on Bloomfield Avenue. As of Friday, Anna Shevchenko, the former owner of Classic Look, and her stylists Denise Duke and Kasia Psyklo (left to right above) have moved to the Anthony Robert Salon at 279 Bloomfield Avenue.
“I am thrilled to welcome them,” says Anthony Lombardi. “They bring with them a great deal of energy and experience.”
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago