- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 2 weeks ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 3 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Classic Look Stylists Join Anthony Robert Salon
If you’re looking for Anna, Denise and Kasia of Classic Look Salon, you’ll have to look at little further west on Bloomfield Avenue. As of Friday, Anna Shevchenko, the former owner of Classic Look, and her stylists Denise Duke and Kasia Psyklo (left to right above) have moved to the Anthony Robert Salon at 279 Bloomfield Avenue.
“I am thrilled to welcome them,” says Anthony Lombardi. “They bring with them a great deal of energy and experience.”
Get News Updates By Email
Thanksgiving Football Game Cancelled
The Thanksgiving football game between Verona and Caldwell has...
- Posted 17 hours ago
For Thanksgiving, An Animal Rescue
This past weekend, with Thanksgiving and all of its...
- Posted 18 hours ago
For Thanksgiving, Gratitude And Graffiti
When you go for a stroll to walk off...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago