- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Parenting Pre-Teens And Teens
Teenage years are difficult for both you and your child. Understanding, education and the development of skills is necessary to assist your child at this critical crossroads that can affect their lives for many years ahead.
Tom Palermo, Executive Director of Positive Parenting, will present a workshop on parenting pre-teens and teens on Thursday, April 24, at 7:30 p.m. at the Verona Community Center, 880 Bloomfield Avenue. Palermo will address such topics as:
- Why Teenagers Do What They do?
- Understanding your Child’s Struggle with Independence and Identity
- Ways to Assist Your Child in Developing Their Own Values
- Realistic Expectations When Raising Your Teen
- How to Avoid Taking Your Child’s Behavior Personally
- Strategies to Talk with Your Teen and Stay informed
- Techniques for Strengthening Your Relationship to Reduce External Risks
- Practical Dos and Don’ts of Parenting a Teen
If you are interested in attending this program you must pre-register online at www.veronanj.org/recreation
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Grind The Millers
The Verona High School football team defeated the Millburn...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago