- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 4 days ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 2 weeks ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 2 weeks ago
- $500 Reward For Field VandalsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 1-8Posted 3 weeks ago
- Mount Prospect ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Big Lottery Winner At 7-ElevenPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help The Montclair Animal Shelter After The FirePosted 4 weeks ago
- Montclair Animal Shelter Burns, Pets Need HelpPosted 4 weeks ago
Verona Track Finishes Strong At Ranger Relays
The shuttle high hurdle team of Sarah Conboy, Jordan Seubert, Madeline Burke and Jessica Williams finished second with a time of 1:15, while the 3 x 400m hurdle team of Sarah Conboy, Jordan Seubert and Jessica Williams with a time of 3.48 finished fifth. Angel Barkley, Jackie Brunner, Jordan Seubert and Jessica Williams gathered another fifth place in the 4x 100m relay in 55.4.
In the field relays, Angel Barkley and Caroline Kirnan took fourth place in the high-jump relay with a combined jump of 8’8″ while Jessica Williams and Caroline Kirnan finished fifth in long-jump with a combined 28’8″ performance. Christina Carlucci and Emma Francullo also got a fifth place in team javelin with a throw of 153’2″. Among the other notable performances of the day, Dianka Moczula had a discus throw of 86’11” and a shot-put of 27′.
The boys novice sprint medley team of Ryan Ramsthaler, Chris Valentine, Anthony Giuliano and Larry Studwell took second place in a time of 4:08.9. The VHS boys also had strong performances from Christian Grund in the javelin with a throw of 132’11”, while Matt Intili had the second best long-jump of the day at 18’11”.
Get News Updates By Email
New Listing, Open House Bounty
It’s real estate deja vu, almost: Another heavy weekend...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Marie Heaslip, Active OLL Parishioner
Mrs. Marie E. (nee Solanto) Heaslip, died on April...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Can You Adopt Piglet?
Piglet is a five-year-old Chihuahua. He’s neutered, fully vetted...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago