- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Police To Take Back Drugs To Prevent Pill Abuse
This initiative addresses a vital public safety and public health issue. Medicines that languish in home cabinets are highly susceptible to diversion, misuse, and abuse. Rates of prescription drug abuse in the U.S. are alarmingly high, as are the number of accidental poisonings and overdoses due to these drugs. Studies show that a majority of abused prescription drugs are obtained from family and friends, including from the home medicine cabinet. In addition, Americans are now advised that their usual methods for disposing of unused medicines—flushing them down the toilet or throwing them in the trash—both pose potential safety and health hazards.
Get News Updates By Email
Juniors Extend Short Story Writing Contest Deadling
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona has extended the...
- Posted 48 mins ago
Songs of the Season At Verona Public Library
The Verona Public Library will present a special concert...
- Posted 2 days ago
North Pole Alert: HBW Student Tours With “Elf”
Nicholas Canal has gone a long way in the...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago