- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 week ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
Police To Take Back Drugs To Prevent Pill Abuse
This initiative addresses a vital public safety and public health issue. Medicines that languish in home cabinets are highly susceptible to diversion, misuse, and abuse. Rates of prescription drug abuse in the U.S. are alarmingly high, as are the number of accidental poisonings and overdoses due to these drugs. Studies show that a majority of abused prescription drugs are obtained from family and friends, including from the home medicine cabinet. In addition, Americans are now advised that their usual methods for disposing of unused medicines—flushing them down the toilet or throwing them in the trash—both pose potential safety and health hazards.
Get News Updates By Email
New Pastor Coming To OLL As Father Mike Retires
After 21 years under the guidance of Father Mike...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Schools Open Soon
The public schools of the Township of Verona will...
- Posted 1 day ago
Register Now For Scholarship Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago