- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 3 weeks ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Police To Take Back Drugs To Prevent Pill Abuse
This initiative addresses a vital public safety and public health issue. Medicines that languish in home cabinets are highly susceptible to diversion, misuse, and abuse. Rates of prescription drug abuse in the U.S. are alarmingly high, as are the number of accidental poisonings and overdoses due to these drugs. Studies show that a majority of abused prescription drugs are obtained from family and friends, including from the home medicine cabinet. In addition, Americans are now advised that their usual methods for disposing of unused medicines—flushing them down the toilet or throwing them in the trash—both pose potential safety and health hazards.
Get News Updates By Email
William P. “Billy” McEnroe, 67
Mr. William P. “Billy” McEnroe, 67, passed away suddenly...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Music Parents Thank Community For Band Festival Support
The Verona Music Parents Association would like to express...
- Posted 11 hours ago
HBW Student Performs In Montclair Play
Griffin Willner, who is in eighth grade at H.B....
- Posted 17 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago