- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Krauszer’s Adding Breakfast, Blimpie Sandwiches, Chicken
There’s change coming to the Krauszer’s store at 24 Grove Avenue next month. The display shelves have been rearranged and flat-top grill and food prep counter have been added because the store is getting into grab-and-go meals.
Sometime in May, you’ll be able to get a breakfast sandwich to go with the coffee that has long been a staple at the store. For lunch and dinner, Krauszer’s will be bringing in a limited menu of Blimpie sandwiches and another franchise that will be new to Verona, Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Menu prices have not yet been set.
Krauszer’s owner, Raj, says he’s expanding into prepared food because that’s what his customers want. “It’s for the convenience of the customer,” he says, “one easy stop for everybody”.
Get News Updates By Email
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 46 mins ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 1 hour ago
7 Bedrooms, Anyone?
Let’s face it: When many people think of a...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago