- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 7 days ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 2 weeks ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 2 weeks ago
- $500 Reward For Field VandalsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 1-8Posted 3 weeks ago
- Mount Prospect ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Big Lottery Winner At 7-ElevenPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help The Montclair Animal Shelter After The FirePosted 4 weeks ago
- Montclair Animal Shelter Burns, Pets Need HelpPosted 1 month ago
Krauszer’s Adding Breakfast, Blimpie Sandwiches, Chicken
There’s change coming to the Krauszer’s store at 24 Grove Avenue next month. The display shelves have been rearranged and flat-top grill and food prep counter have been added because the store is getting into grab-and-go meals.
Sometime in May, you’ll be able to get a breakfast sandwich to go with the coffee that has long been a staple at the store. For lunch and dinner, Krauszer’s will be bringing in a limited menu of Blimpie sandwiches and another franchise that will be new to Verona, Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Menu prices have not yet been set.
Krauszer’s owner, Raj, says he’s expanding into prepared food because that’s what his customers want. “It’s for the convenience of the customer,” he says, “one easy stop for everybody”.
Get News Updates By Email
Register Now To Vote In June Primaries
If you intend to vote in the Democratic and...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Verona View: The Park At Dusk
Photographer: Rory Langan People enjoy Verona Park from the...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Lions Help Camp For The Blind
This past Sunday, May 1, members of the Verona...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago