- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 weeks ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 weeks ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 1 month ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 2 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 2 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 2 months ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 2 months ago
Krauszer’s Adding Breakfast, Blimpie Sandwiches, Chicken
There’s change coming to the Krauszer’s store at 24 Grove Avenue next month. The display shelves have been rearranged and flat-top grill and food prep counter have been added because the store is getting into grab-and-go meals.
Sometime in May, you’ll be able to get a breakfast sandwich to go with the coffee that has long been a staple at the store. For lunch and dinner, Krauszer’s will be bringing in a limited menu of Blimpie sandwiches and another franchise that will be new to Verona, Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Menu prices have not yet been set.
Krauszer’s owner, Raj, says he’s expanding into prepared food because that’s what his customers want. “It’s for the convenience of the customer,” he says, “one easy stop for everybody”.
Get News Updates By Email
Three Homes In One
Usually when you buy a piece of property, you...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Hilltop Mountain Bike Race August 15
The sixth annual Hilltop Grasshopper Kid’s Mountain Bike Race...
- Posted 3 days ago
BOE Alters VHS Field Plan
When Verona voters overwhelmingly approved the public school referendum...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago