- Prostitution Bust In VeronaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Murder Suspect Convicted Of West Orange RobberyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Hires New Town ManagerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Car Fire Off NewmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breitenbach Withdraws From BOE Election, Candidates Forum ScrappedPosted 1 month ago
- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 3 months ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 3 months ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 months ago
Krauszer’s Adding Breakfast, Blimpie Sandwiches, Chicken
There’s change coming to the Krauszer’s store at 24 Grove Avenue next month. The display shelves have been rearranged and flat-top grill and food prep counter have been added because the store is getting into grab-and-go meals.
Sometime in May, you’ll be able to get a breakfast sandwich to go with the coffee that has long been a staple at the store. For lunch and dinner, Krauszer’s will be bringing in a limited menu of Blimpie sandwiches and another franchise that will be new to Verona, Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Menu prices have not yet been set.
Krauszer’s owner, Raj, says he’s expanding into prepared food because that’s what his customers want. “It’s for the convenience of the customer,” he says, “one easy stop for everybody”.
Get News Updates By Email
A year ago, 21 Nassau Road went on the...
- Posted 2 days ago
Macy’s Parade Gets Verona Helpers
As you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade this morning,...
- Posted 4 days ago
Verona Community Center Tree Lighting
Verona Recreation will be hosting a tree lighting event...
- Posted 5 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago