- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 4 hours ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 14 hours ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 16 hours ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 6 days ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Krauszer’s Adding Breakfast, Blimpie Sandwiches, Chicken
There’s change coming to the Krauszer’s store at 24 Grove Avenue next month. The display shelves have been rearranged and flat-top grill and food prep counter have been added because the store is getting into grab-and-go meals.
Sometime in May, you’ll be able to get a breakfast sandwich to go with the coffee that has long been a staple at the store. For lunch and dinner, Krauszer’s will be bringing in a limited menu of Blimpie sandwiches and another franchise that will be new to Verona, Krispy Krunchy Chicken. Menu prices have not yet been set.
Krauszer’s owner, Raj, says he’s expanding into prepared food because that’s what his customers want. “It’s for the convenience of the customer,” he says, “one easy stop for everybody”.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago