- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 3 days ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
Learn About Organic Gardening
Want to know the inside scoop to a bountiful garden? Please join the Verona Public Library on Tuesday, April 29 at 7 p.m. for a free gardening presentation by organic farmer Anthony Bracco of Cedar Grove. The Bracco family owns and operates Bracco Farms, an organic produce farm in Pine Island, N.Y.
Bracco will discuss the methods used in organic farming and how they can be applied to small-scale backyard vegetable gardening. Topics will include use of tools, sighting the garden, soil preparation, produce varieties, starting and planting seeds and seedlings, pest control and crop harvesting.
The Friends of the Verona Public Library invite you to this free presentation at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street. Please call 973-857-484 or email us questions at email@example.com.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago