- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 5 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 week ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Learn About Organic Gardening
Want to know the inside scoop to a bountiful garden? Please join the Verona Public Library on Tuesday, April 29 at 7 p.m. for a free gardening presentation by organic farmer Anthony Bracco of Cedar Grove. The Bracco family owns and operates Bracco Farms, an organic produce farm in Pine Island, N.Y.
Bracco will discuss the methods used in organic farming and how they can be applied to small-scale backyard vegetable gardening. Topics will include use of tools, sighting the garden, soil preparation, produce varieties, starting and planting seeds and seedlings, pest control and crop harvesting.
The Friends of the Verona Public Library invite you to this free presentation at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street. Please call 973-857-484 or email us questions at [email protected]
Get News Updates By Email
Veronan Leads Program To Bring Jews, Muslims Together
This season, the Museum of Jewish Heritage — A...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Pumpkin Alfredo With Pancetta
Yes, pumpkin season is just about over. Oddly enough,...
- Posted 13 hours ago
More Accolades For VHS Girls Tennis
The Star Ledger is out with its honors for...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago