- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Mildred Kregloski, 98
Mrs. Mildred (nee Vasselli) Kregloski, 98, died on Thursday, March 20, 2014 at her home in Verona. Services are private.
Born in Newark, she lived in Irvington prior to moving to Verona in 1952.
Mrs. Kregloski was predeceased by her husband of 77 years, Frank P. Kregloski in 2013. She is survived by her children Richard Kregloski and Deborah Gray (and her husband, Donald) and is also survived by her grandchildren Kim Kregloski, Tammy Melchione(and her husband, Louis), Paul Gray, Corey Gray (and his wife, Kelly), Scott Kregloski, David Kregloski (and his wife, Mandy), Christopher Kregloski and her great grandchildren, Michael & Alyssa Melchione, Emily & Brooke Kregloski, Ryan & Justin Gray.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Verona Rescue Squad, 12 Church Street, Verona NJ 07044 would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Quiet Christmas For Verona Real Estate
The Verona real estate market is taking something of...
- Posted 17 hours ago
John P. Plath, 81
Mr. John P. Plath, 81, who was a kind,...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Kurt Landsberger, Civic And Environmental Leader, Dies
Kurt Landsberger, who spent decades working for countless civic...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago