- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 3 days ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 2 weeks ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 2 weeks ago
- $500 Reward For Field VandalsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 1-8Posted 2 weeks ago
- Mount Prospect ClosedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Big Lottery Winner At 7-ElevenPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help The Montclair Animal Shelter After The FirePosted 4 weeks ago
- Montclair Animal Shelter Burns, Pets Need HelpPosted 4 weeks ago
Mildred Kregloski, 98
Mrs. Mildred (nee Vasselli) Kregloski, 98, died on Thursday, March 20, 2014 at her home in Verona. Services are private.
Born in Newark, she lived in Irvington prior to moving to Verona in 1952.
Mrs. Kregloski was predeceased by her husband of 77 years, Frank P. Kregloski in 2013. She is survived by her children Richard Kregloski and Deborah Gray (and her husband, Donald) and is also survived by her grandchildren Kim Kregloski, Tammy Melchione(and her husband, Louis), Paul Gray, Corey Gray (and his wife, Kelly), Scott Kregloski, David Kregloski (and his wife, Mandy), Christopher Kregloski and her great grandchildren, Michael & Alyssa Melchione, Emily & Brooke Kregloski, Ryan & Justin Gray.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Verona Rescue Squad, 12 Church Street, Verona NJ 07044 would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Can You Adopt Piglet?
Piglet is a five-year-old Chihuahua. He’s neutered, fully vetted...
- Posted 20 hours ago
VHS Honors March Students Of The Month
Verona High School recognized the March students of the...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Shoo Fly Pie
Shoo Fly Pie. Yes, that’s correct. Generally speaking, this...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago