- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
Mildred Kregloski, 98
Mrs. Mildred (nee Vasselli) Kregloski, 98, died on Thursday, March 20, 2014 at her home in Verona. Services are private.
Born in Newark, she lived in Irvington prior to moving to Verona in 1952.
Mrs. Kregloski was predeceased by her husband of 77 years, Frank P. Kregloski in 2013. She is survived by her children Richard Kregloski and Deborah Gray (and her husband, Donald) and is also survived by her grandchildren Kim Kregloski, Tammy Melchione(and her husband, Louis), Paul Gray, Corey Gray (and his wife, Kelly), Scott Kregloski, David Kregloski (and his wife, Mandy), Christopher Kregloski and her great grandchildren, Michael & Alyssa Melchione, Emily & Brooke Kregloski, Ryan & Justin Gray.
In lieu of flowers, donations to the Verona Rescue Squad, 12 Church Street, Verona NJ 07044 would be appreciated.
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Grind The Millers
The Verona High School football team defeated the Millburn...
- Posted 14 mins ago
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago