- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Look What Greg Keating’s Doing Now
According to MediaBistro, the ad agency Johnson & Sekin invited Keating there to promote some of its clients (like American Airlines) while Conan O’Brien was in town for a series of shows. So was Keating also there to try to connect with his “dad”? You watch the video below to decide.
You can read the rest of the MediaBistro story here.
Get News Updates By Email
Make The ‘Safe Home’ Pledge
The volunteers of the Verona Municipal Alliance Committee (VMAC)...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Juniors Plan Kids Costume Dance Party
The Verona Juniors are getting into the Halloween spirit...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Pumpkin Patch For Kids
Holly Denton, a Verona resident who is a sales...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago