- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 5 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 week ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 4 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Alfonse Porcello, Jr., 62
A funeral mass will be offered on Saturday at 10:30 a.m. at Our Lady of the Lake Roman Catholic Church in Verona. Cremation will be private.
Visitation will take place on Friday from 4 to 8 P.M. at Shook’s Cedar Grove Funeral Home, 486 Pompton Ave., Cedar Grove. Memories and condolences may be shared at www.shookscedargrove.com.
Born and raised in Newark, he has been a resident of Verona for over 30 years. He was a Hairdresser for Panico’s Salon and Spa in West Caldwell for over 12 years. He was also a proud member of the design team for Joico and Iso Hair Co.
Beloved husband of 40 years to Sheila (Cosimano) Porcello. Devoted father to Melissa and Thomas J. Porcello. Dear brother to Florence M. Porcello. In lieu of flowers, donations may be made in his memory to St. Jude Children’s Research Hospital.
Get News Updates By Email
Veronan Leads Program To Bring Jews, Muslims Together
This season, the Museum of Jewish Heritage — A...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Pumpkin Alfredo With Pancetta
Yes, pumpkin season is just about over. Oddly enough,...
- Posted 14 hours ago
More Accolades For VHS Girls Tennis
The Star Ledger is out with its honors for...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago