- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 3 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
Watercolor Exhibit By Verona Artist At Caldwell Library
“Taylor Made” is the theme of a solo exhibition of paintings by Verona artist Allen Taylor. The exhibit of watercolor scenes of the Northeast and Europe is on display for the month of April at the Caldwell Library Gallery, 268 Bloomfield Ave., in Caldwell.
Taylor’s paintings have been shown widely in Northern New Jersey. He is an elected member of the Garden State Watercolor Society, the New Jersey Watercolor Society and the Essex Water Color Club, serving on the board of the NJWCS and as EWCC newsletter editor. Other memberships include the North East Watercolor Society, Art Center of New Jersey, the West Essex Art Association, and the Milburn-Short Hills Art Club. A long-time resident of Verona, Allen Taylor has won more than 25 awards in local and statewide competitions.
As subjects for his paintings, Allen frequently draws from his surroundings and travels. His most recent works include paintings of Italy, France, the Canadian Maritimes, Cape Cod and Rockport, MA, as well as his hometown, Verona New Jersey. He is a contributor to the annual offering of Verona Park note cards, which support the work of the Verona Park Conservancy. Other works can be seen at www.AnnAndAllenTaylor.com
Get News Updates By Email
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Changes Tack Again
After months of insisting that the lots at 176...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Waves Make Splash With Food Drive
The Verona Waves swim team did its annual “Swim...
- Posted 2 days ago
Farmers Markets With Real Farmers
We’re getting into the heart of the growing season...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago