- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 15 hours ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Business Owner Killed In Hit And RunPosted 7 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 3-10Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 27-June 3Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Votes For Clinton, TrumpPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 20-27Posted 4 weeks ago
- Coyote AlertPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 month ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 1 month ago
Watercolor Exhibit By Verona Artist At Caldwell Library
“Taylor Made” is the theme of a solo exhibition of paintings by Verona artist Allen Taylor. The exhibit of watercolor scenes of the Northeast and Europe is on display for the month of April at the Caldwell Library Gallery, 268 Bloomfield Ave., in Caldwell.
Taylor’s paintings have been shown widely in Northern New Jersey. He is an elected member of the Garden State Watercolor Society, the New Jersey Watercolor Society and the Essex Water Color Club, serving on the board of the NJWCS and as EWCC newsletter editor. Other memberships include the North East Watercolor Society, Art Center of New Jersey, the West Essex Art Association, and the Milburn-Short Hills Art Club. A long-time resident of Verona, Allen Taylor has won more than 25 awards in local and statewide competitions.
As subjects for his paintings, Allen frequently draws from his surroundings and travels. His most recent works include paintings of Italy, France, the Canadian Maritimes, Cape Cod and Rockport, MA, as well as his hometown, Verona New Jersey. He is a contributor to the annual offering of Verona Park note cards, which support the work of the Verona Park Conservancy. Other works can be seen at www.AnnAndAllenTaylor.com
Get News Updates By Email
Traffic Signs–And Common Sense
The picture to the left is the sign on the...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Requiem For A Sign Maker
Over a 29-year career, Verona sign maker Matthew BeneduceMcGrath...
- Posted 2 days ago
Developer, Property Owner Clash Over New Apartments
If you’ve driven east on Bloomfield Avenue recently, you...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago