- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 4 days ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 1 month ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 1 month ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Carol Anne Rembert, 74
Mrs. Carol Anne Rembert, 74, died on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at her home in Verona. A Funeral Mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Thursday, April 3 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Wednesday from 7 to 9 p.m.
Born and raised in Irvington, NJ, Mrs. Rembert moved to Verona in 1963.
She earned a diploma from the Morris County Vocational Technical School in Denville as a Licensed Practical Nurse and worked for 22 years at The Canterbury at Cedar Grove Care & Rehabilitation Center.
Mrs. Rembert was predeceased by her husband, Charles J. Rembert, Jr. She is survived by her three daughters, Anne Marie Calcaterra (and her husband, Douglas), Elizabeth Ballard (and her husband, Jonathan), Therese Rembert, her son Charles J. Rembert, III and her granddaughter Felicia Calcaterra.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago