- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 4 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 week ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 week ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 2 weeks ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 2 weeks ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 4 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Carol Anne Rembert, 74
Mrs. Carol Anne Rembert, 74, died on Saturday, March 29, 2014 at her home in Verona. A Funeral Mass will be offered in Our Lady of the Lake Church, Verona on Thursday, April 3 at 10 a.m. Visiting in the Prout Funeral Home, 370 Bloomfield Avenue, Verona on Wednesday from 7 to 9 p.m.
Born and raised in Irvington, NJ, Mrs. Rembert moved to Verona in 1963.
She earned a diploma from the Morris County Vocational Technical School in Denville as a Licensed Practical Nurse and worked for 22 years at The Canterbury at Cedar Grove Care & Rehabilitation Center.
Mrs. Rembert was predeceased by her husband, Charles J. Rembert, Jr. She is survived by her three daughters, Anne Marie Calcaterra (and her husband, Douglas), Elizabeth Ballard (and her husband, Jonathan), Therese Rembert, her son Charles J. Rembert, III and her granddaughter Felicia Calcaterra.
Get News Updates By Email
More Accolades For VHS Girls Tennis
The Star Ledger is out with its honors for...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Help Find This Cat
The Guerin family is missing their grey tabby and...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Verona’s Secret Weapon Against Cancer
Avon’s loss is Verona’s gain. Almost four years ago,...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago