- Manhole Explosions Close Bloomfield AvenuePosted 2 weeks ago
- Snow Closes Schools, Postpones Musical, PlayoffsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Snow Day 2: Verona Public Schools ClosedPosted 2 months ago
- Superintendent Warns About DriverPosted 2 months ago
- Parking, Trash Changes During Snow StormPosted 2 months ago
- Early School Dismissal Called For MondayPosted 2 months ago
- Vandalism At HBWPosted 2 months ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2014Posted 3 months ago
- Top Stories For December 2014Posted 3 months ago
- Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen TracyPosted 3 months ago
Minette’s Angels, Cancer Foundation, To Hold Fundraiser
The foundation was created in 2004 to honor a Verona resident who died in 2003 after a 10-year battle with breast cancer. Minette Grosso McKenna was a nurse and the foundation offers scholarships to Verona students entering the medical field, especially those who will be nursing majors. It also provides assistance to those in treatment for cancer and supports research and breast health awareness.
The tea will be held at the Rock Spring Country Club in West Orange. The cost is $50 per person and champagne, tea, tea sandwiches and pastries will be served.
Reservations are needed by April 18. You can RSVP to Karen Moran at 973-980-7925 or Karen Lavery at 973-851-9096, and make your check payable to the Minette’s Angels Foundation.
To learn more about the Minette’s Angels Foundation, see its Web site.
Get News Updates By Email
Letter: Don’t Just Vote Friendship, Research Candidates
Dear Editor: Do you have a neighbor or friend...
- Posted 20 hours ago
Dominick N. Scarola, 69
Mr. Dominick N. Scarola, 69, died on March 25,...
- Posted 23 hours ago
A Book About Shoes–And Life
Since people have been able to speak, they have...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago