- No, It’s Not The IRS CallingPosted 7 days ago
- Planning Board Approves VHS Field RenovationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Teen Arrested In Gas Station BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Planning Board Hears Field Plan As Costs RisePosted 4 weeks ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Promotions For Verona Police OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Pair Charged With Verona BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For November 2015Posted 2 months ago
- VHS Alumnus Krupp Hails Climate Change AccordPosted 2 months ago
Minette’s Angels, Cancer Foundation, To Hold Fundraiser
The foundation was created in 2004 to honor a Verona resident who died in 2003 after a 10-year battle with breast cancer. Minette Grosso McKenna was a nurse and the foundation offers scholarships to Verona students entering the medical field, especially those who will be nursing majors. It also provides assistance to those in treatment for cancer and supports research and breast health awareness.
The tea will be held at the Rock Spring Country Club in West Orange. The cost is $50 per person and champagne, tea, tea sandwiches and pastries will be served.
Reservations are needed by April 18. You can RSVP to Karen Moran at 973-980-7925 or Karen Lavery at 973-851-9096, and make your check payable to the Minette’s Angels Foundation.
To learn more about the Minette’s Angels Foundation, see its Web site.
Get News Updates By Email
Hoops, Hockey Playoffs This Week
You’ve got some extra reasons to cheer for Verona...
- Posted 31 mins ago
Finn Honored At NJSIAA Sports Day
Kaitlyn Finn ’16 and Mount Saint Dominic Academy’s head...
- Posted 7 hours ago
Verona High School Drops Finals
Verona High School, which stopped giving midterms in the...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago