- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 days ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
Minette’s Angels, Cancer Foundation, To Hold Fundraiser
The foundation was created in 2004 to honor a Verona resident who died in 2003 after a 10-year battle with breast cancer. Minette Grosso McKenna was a nurse and the foundation offers scholarships to Verona students entering the medical field, especially those who will be nursing majors. It also provides assistance to those in treatment for cancer and supports research and breast health awareness.
The tea will be held at the Rock Spring Country Club in West Orange. The cost is $50 per person and champagne, tea, tea sandwiches and pastries will be served.
Reservations are needed by April 18. You can RSVP to Karen Moran at 973-980-7925 or Karen Lavery at 973-851-9096, and make your check payable to the Minette’s Angels Foundation.
To learn more about the Minette’s Angels Foundation, see its Web site.
Get News Updates By Email
Joseph M. Pirrello, Former VHS Principal
Mr. Joseph M. Pirrello, 80, died on Wednesday, September...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Register Soon For UNICO’s Labor Day 5K
If you intend to run in the 33rd annual...
- Posted 3 days ago
Surfing When You Can’t Stand
Scott Chesney says he never learned to “surf on...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago