- Coyote AlertPosted 1 day ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 13-20Posted 1 day ago
- Surveillance Camera Helps Police Nab Burglary SuspectPosted 2 days ago
- Sampson Drive Closing For Field WorkPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: May 6-13Posted 1 week ago
- Parent Forum On Drug, Dating IssuesPosted 1 week ago
- Police Seek Theft SuspectPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Help Deliver A BabyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 22-29Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 4 weeks ago
Minette’s Angels, Cancer Foundation, To Hold Fundraiser
The foundation was created in 2004 to honor a Verona resident who died in 2003 after a 10-year battle with breast cancer. Minette Grosso McKenna was a nurse and the foundation offers scholarships to Verona students entering the medical field, especially those who will be nursing majors. It also provides assistance to those in treatment for cancer and supports research and breast health awareness.
The tea will be held at the Rock Spring Country Club in West Orange. The cost is $50 per person and champagne, tea, tea sandwiches and pastries will be served.
Reservations are needed by April 18. You can RSVP to Karen Moran at 973-980-7925 or Karen Lavery at 973-851-9096, and make your check payable to the Minette’s Angels Foundation.
To learn more about the Minette’s Angels Foundation, see its Web site.
Get News Updates By Email
RSVP Now For Senior Sports Banquet
Verona High School’s fall, winter and spring sports teams...
- Posted 10 hours ago
What happened? Mother Nature suddenly flipped that switch that...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Machnowski Takes 1st In Mountain Biking Race
Congratulations to Nina Machnowski for finishing 1st place in...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago