- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 day ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Minette’s Angels, Cancer Foundation, To Hold Fundraiser
The foundation was created in 2004 to honor a Verona resident who died in 2003 after a 10-year battle with breast cancer. Minette Grosso McKenna was a nurse and the foundation offers scholarships to Verona students entering the medical field, especially those who will be nursing majors. It also provides assistance to those in treatment for cancer and supports research and breast health awareness.
The tea will be held at the Rock Spring Country Club in West Orange. The cost is $50 per person and champagne, tea, tea sandwiches and pastries will be served.
Reservations are needed by April 18. You can RSVP to Karen Moran at 973-980-7925 or Karen Lavery at 973-851-9096, and make your check payable to the Minette’s Angels Foundation.
To learn more about the Minette’s Angels Foundation, see its Web site.
Get News Updates By Email
New Business: Success Street
Many Verona parents know how to coach a child...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 5 hours ago
Board Of Ed Candidate: Joanna Breitenbach
For Joanna Breitenbach, the turning point was a can...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago