- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 days ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
Katie Reilly’s Leaving Verona
There’s a new sign in the window of 526 Bloomfield Avenue: Celtic Passions, the business behind the Katie Reilly’s Original Irish Soda Bread store on Bloomfield Avenue, is moving its business to Nutley from Verona.
Celtic Passions primarily operated as a mail-order business, providing soda bread mixes and Irish-themed gift baskets. “They have been great tenants,” said Steve Janett, a Verona resident whose mother, Gert Janett, owns the building that is 526-536 Bloomfield Avenue. “My mom has made it clear that she is not just renting to any business, unless we feel that it will be compatible to the other businesses in our building and enhance the downtown. We have had many inquiries from businesses that we have decided not to pursue for that reason.”
Janett said the space is 1,000 square feet in total, which includes a small main-level area, a finished space on the building’s lower level and a storage space with direct access to the rear parking lot. Occupancy will be available on May 1.
We’ve sent an email to Celtic Passions to find out what the future holds, but haven’t heard back yet.
Get News Updates By Email
Joseph M. Pirrello, Former VHS Principal
Mr. Joseph M. Pirrello, 80, died on Wednesday, September...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Register Soon For UNICO’s Labor Day 5K
If you intend to run in the 33rd annual...
- Posted 3 days ago
Surfing When You Can’t Stand
Scott Chesney says he never learned to “surf on...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago