- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Katie Reilly’s Leaving Verona
There’s a new sign in the window of 526 Bloomfield Avenue: Celtic Passions, the business behind the Katie Reilly’s Original Irish Soda Bread store on Bloomfield Avenue, is moving its business to Nutley from Verona.
Celtic Passions primarily operated as a mail-order business, providing soda bread mixes and Irish-themed gift baskets. “They have been great tenants,” said Steve Janett, a Verona resident whose mother, Gert Janett, owns the building that is 526-536 Bloomfield Avenue. “My mom has made it clear that she is not just renting to any business, unless we feel that it will be compatible to the other businesses in our building and enhance the downtown. We have had many inquiries from businesses that we have decided not to pursue for that reason.”
Janett said the space is 1,000 square feet in total, which includes a small main-level area, a finished space on the building’s lower level and a storage space with direct access to the rear parking lot. Occupancy will be available on May 1.
We’ve sent an email to Celtic Passions to find out what the future holds, but haven’t heard back yet.
Get News Updates By Email
Sing, Play And Pray At First Presbyterian
The First Presbyterian Church is inviting the parents and...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Verona Police Blotter: October 14-21, 2016
October 14, 2016 1:53 PM Officer Erin McGarrity responded...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Gospel Choir Returns To Holy Spirit This Sunday
On Sunday, October 30 at the 10 a.m. worship...
- Posted 23 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago