- Police Warn About Utility Worker ScamPosted 12 hours ago
- No, It’s Not The IRS CallingPosted 1 week ago
- Planning Board Approves VHS Field RenovationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Teen Arrested In Gas Station BurglaryPosted 3 weeks ago
- Planning Board Hears Field Plan As Costs RisePosted 4 weeks ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For December 2015Posted 1 month ago
- Promotions For Verona Police OfficersPosted 2 months ago
- Pair Charged With Verona BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For November 2015Posted 2 months ago
Katie Reilly’s Leaving Verona
There’s a new sign in the window of 526 Bloomfield Avenue: Celtic Passions, the business behind the Katie Reilly’s Original Irish Soda Bread store on Bloomfield Avenue, is moving its business to Nutley from Verona.
Celtic Passions primarily operated as a mail-order business, providing soda bread mixes and Irish-themed gift baskets. “They have been great tenants,” said Steve Janett, a Verona resident whose mother, Gert Janett, owns the building that is 526-536 Bloomfield Avenue. “My mom has made it clear that she is not just renting to any business, unless we feel that it will be compatible to the other businesses in our building and enhance the downtown. We have had many inquiries from businesses that we have decided not to pursue for that reason.”
Janett said the space is 1,000 square feet in total, which includes a small main-level area, a finished space on the building’s lower level and a storage space with direct access to the rear parking lot. Occupancy will be available on May 1.
We’ve sent an email to Celtic Passions to find out what the future holds, but haven’t heard back yet.
Get News Updates By Email
Cops & Rockers Returns
Cops & ￼￼Rockers, the teen band competition sponsored by...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Police Warn About Utility Worker Scam
The Verona Police Department sent out a warning today...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Free Parent Workshop On Eating Challenges
Parents of preschool-aged children and older can learn skills...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago