- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 days ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 3 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 4 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 1 month ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 1 month ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 1 month ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 months ago
VHS Team Wins NJIT Web Design Competition
The competition required teams to create educational Web sites following professional design guidelines without the use of a template, generating wizard, content management system or any other pre-built code. The Verona team consisted of Maddie Meyer, a senior, and juniors Dan Watabe, Sam Marcillo-Gomez and Larry Studwell. They designed a site to provide computer coding tips and advice to fellow students, called “CompSci LifeSavers – When Coding Sucks”. Sites were judged on content, format and functionality and, of course technical competency.
There’s no money for winning this competition, but the bragging rights are quite nice. Information on the top three finishers in both categories should be on the NJIT Web site soon.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago