- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
VHS Team Wins NJIT Web Design Competition
The competition required teams to create educational Web sites following professional design guidelines without the use of a template, generating wizard, content management system or any other pre-built code. The Verona team consisted of Maddie Meyer, a senior, and juniors Dan Watabe, Sam Marcillo-Gomez and Larry Studwell. They designed a site to provide computer coding tips and advice to fellow students, called “CompSci LifeSavers – When Coding Sucks”. Sites were judged on content, format and functionality and, of course technical competency.
There’s no money for winning this competition, but the bragging rights are quite nice. Information on the top three finishers in both categories should be on the NJIT Web site soon.
Get News Updates By Email
Quiet Christmas For Verona Real Estate
The Verona real estate market is taking something of...
- Posted 11 hours ago
John P. Plath, 81
Mr. John P. Plath, 81, who was a kind,...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Kurt Landsberger, Civic And Environmental Leader, Dies
Kurt Landsberger, who spent decades working for countless civic...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago