- Snow Day 2: Verona Public Schools ClosedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Superintendent Warns About DriverPosted 4 weeks ago
- Parking, Trash Changes During Snow StormPosted 1 month ago
- Early School Dismissal Called For MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Vandalism At HBWPosted 2 months ago
- MyVeronaNJ.com’s Top Stories For 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For December 2014Posted 2 months ago
- Person Of The Year 2014: Maureen TracyPosted 2 months ago
- Mistrial Again In Pritchard Murder CasePosted 2 months ago
- Top Stories For November 2014Posted 2 months ago
VHS Team Wins NJIT Web Design Competition
The competition required teams to create educational Web sites following professional design guidelines without the use of a template, generating wizard, content management system or any other pre-built code. The Verona team consisted of Maddie Meyer, a senior, and juniors Dan Watabe, Sam Marcillo-Gomez and Larry Studwell. They designed a site to provide computer coding tips and advice to fellow students, called “CompSci LifeSavers – When Coding Sucks”. Sites were judged on content, format and functionality and, of course technical competency.
There’s no money for winning this competition, but the bragging rights are quite nice. Information on the top three finishers in both categories should be on the NJIT Web site soon.
Get News Updates By Email
6th Grade Hoop Stars Head To Championship Again
Verona’s sixth grade girls Suburban basketball team will be looking...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Proclamation For Football Team
A proclamation celebrating Verona High School’s state championship football...
- Posted 3 hours ago
O’Callaghan Dinner For OLL Youth On March 14
The annual Danny O’Callaghan Dance at Our Lady of...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago