- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 12 hours ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 days ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 4 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 2 months ago
VHS Team Wins NJIT Web Design Competition
The competition required teams to create educational Web sites following professional design guidelines without the use of a template, generating wizard, content management system or any other pre-built code. The Verona team consisted of Maddie Meyer, a senior, and juniors Dan Watabe, Sam Marcillo-Gomez and Larry Studwell. They designed a site to provide computer coding tips and advice to fellow students, called “CompSci LifeSavers – When Coding Sucks”. Sites were judged on content, format and functionality and, of course technical competency.
There’s no money for winning this competition, but the bragging rights are quite nice. Information on the top three finishers in both categories should be on the NJIT Web site soon.
Get News Updates By Email
Fairview Driver Totals Super’s Car
A motorist on Fairview Avenue sideswiped a car belonging...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Eagles Tie Caldwell, Eye Playoffs
Last Sunday the two top teams from each division...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Cub Scouts Collect Candy For Troops
If your goblins get an excess of Halloween candy...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago