- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 day ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
Mills Reservation Dog Death Not Caused By Poison
The owner of the dog who died after a walk in the Mills Reservation last weekend has said that her dog did not die from poisoning. While an emergency veterinarian had suspected that the dog had ingested something poisonous, the necropsy performed on the animal showed that it had a spleenic tumor that ruptured. The dog’s owner posted the information on Friday to a Web bulletin board.
The Essex County Sheriff’s Office told us today that this was the only dog death in the Mills Reservation that has been reported to it. The Essex County spot, which runs from the reservoir in Cedar Grove over the hill into Montclair, is a popular spot for dog walkers.
Get News Updates By Email
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Returns
Dennis Handel has filed a new plan for a...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Superintendent’s Corner: New Year’s Resolutions
“Choose a goal for which you are willing to...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Thanks From Backpack Drive
To the editor: On behalf of the Junior Woman’s...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago