- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 3 months ago
Mills Reservation Dog Death Not Caused By Poison
The owner of the dog who died after a walk in the Mills Reservation last weekend has said that her dog did not die from poisoning. While an emergency veterinarian had suspected that the dog had ingested something poisonous, the necropsy performed on the animal showed that it had a spleenic tumor that ruptured. The dog’s owner posted the information on Friday to a Web bulletin board.
The Essex County Sheriff’s Office told us today that this was the only dog death in the Mills Reservation that has been reported to it. The Essex County spot, which runs from the reservoir in Cedar Grove over the hill into Montclair, is a popular spot for dog walkers.
Get News Updates By Email
Goodbye To Summer, Slow Down For Safety
Unofficially, summer is over. Though the calendar tells us...
- Posted 1 day ago
High-End Price Adjustments
A half million dollars has long been the psychological...
- Posted 3 days ago
Eric Mortenson Memorial Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 4 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago