- Prostitution Bust In VeronaPosted 1 week ago
- Tevlin Murder Suspect Convicted Of West Orange RobberyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Hires New Town ManagerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Fire Off NewmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breitenbach Withdraws From BOE Election, Candidates Forum ScrappedPosted 1 month ago
- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 3 months ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 3 months ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 months ago
Mills Reservation Dog Death Not Caused By Poison
The owner of the dog who died after a walk in the Mills Reservation last weekend has said that her dog did not die from poisoning. While an emergency veterinarian had suspected that the dog had ingested something poisonous, the necropsy performed on the animal showed that it had a spleenic tumor that ruptured. The dog’s owner posted the information on Friday to a Web bulletin board.
The Essex County Sheriff’s Office told us today that this was the only dog death in the Mills Reservation that has been reported to it. The Essex County spot, which runs from the reservoir in Cedar Grove over the hill into Montclair, is a popular spot for dog walkers.
Get News Updates By Email
A year ago, 21 Nassau Road went on the...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Macy’s Parade Gets Verona Helpers
As you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade this morning,...
- Posted 3 days ago
Verona Community Center Tree Lighting
Verona Recreation will be hosting a tree lighting event...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago