- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 3 hours ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Mills Reservation Dog Death Not Caused By Poison
The owner of the dog who died after a walk in the Mills Reservation last weekend has said that her dog did not die from poisoning. While an emergency veterinarian had suspected that the dog had ingested something poisonous, the necropsy performed on the animal showed that it had a spleenic tumor that ruptured. The dog’s owner posted the information on Friday to a Web bulletin board.
The Essex County Sheriff’s Office told us today that this was the only dog death in the Mills Reservation that has been reported to it. The Essex County spot, which runs from the reservoir in Cedar Grove over the hill into Montclair, is a popular spot for dog walkers.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago