- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 2 days ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 5 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 6 days ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 month ago
Mills Reservation Dog Death Not Caused By Poison
The owner of the dog who died after a walk in the Mills Reservation last weekend has said that her dog did not die from poisoning. While an emergency veterinarian had suspected that the dog had ingested something poisonous, the necropsy performed on the animal showed that it had a spleenic tumor that ruptured. The dog’s owner posted the information on Friday to a Web bulletin board.
The Essex County Sheriff’s Office told us today that this was the only dog death in the Mills Reservation that has been reported to it. The Essex County spot, which runs from the reservoir in Cedar Grove over the hill into Montclair, is a popular spot for dog walkers.
Get News Updates By Email
Church Lady Gets A Facelift
For decades, the house at 46 Montrose Avenue had...
- Posted 2 hours ago
DeCozen Joins Verona Fair In The Square
DeCozen Chrysler Jeep Dodge has joined Verona’s Mayor and...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Send A Letter To Santa
The Junior Woman’s Club of Verona invites all local...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago