- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 months ago
PJ Walshe A Finalist In Song-Writing Competition
High school students were asked to write and perform original songs with a strong drug prevention message. PJ will be performing his song, “Walk Away” for the judges and audience members on Wednesday, May 21, during a statewide concert at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center where a total of $10,000 in recording contract prizes will be awarded. The contest will also be aired on Comcast’s Video On Demand.
Before all that happens, you can listen to PJ’s song here and vote for him to win. The online vote tally will be added to the judges’ scores on the night of the competition concert. Online voting is open until May 20 and you can vote as often as you like.
PJ is a 17-year-old Verona resident and student at St. Peters Prep. He is a member of his school’s award-winning vocal ensemble, VOX. His career in music began at the age of five when he starting studying piano. Since then, he has grown as a pianist, singer and songwriter and is currently writing and co-producing his first album. PJ is looking forward to pursuing his education and career in writing, recording and producing in the music industry.
Get News Updates By Email
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To Hospital
A female driver was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Regional...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago