- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 1 day ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 1 week ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 2 weeks ago
- $500 Reward For Field VandalsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 1-8Posted 2 weeks ago
- Mount Prospect ClosedPosted 2 weeks ago
- Big Lottery Winner At 7-ElevenPosted 2 weeks ago
- How To Help The Montclair Animal Shelter After The FirePosted 4 weeks ago
- Montclair Animal Shelter Burns, Pets Need HelpPosted 4 weeks ago
PJ Walshe A Finalist In Song-Writing Competition
High school students were asked to write and perform original songs with a strong drug prevention message. PJ will be performing his song, “Walk Away” for the judges and audience members on Wednesday, May 21, during a statewide concert at the New Jersey Performing Arts Center where a total of $10,000 in recording contract prizes will be awarded. The contest will also be aired on Comcast’s Video On Demand.
Before all that happens, you can listen to PJ’s song here and vote for him to win. The online vote tally will be added to the judges’ scores on the night of the competition concert. Online voting is open until May 20 and you can vote as often as you like.
PJ is a 17-year-old Verona resident and student at St. Peters Prep. He is a member of his school’s award-winning vocal ensemble, VOX. His career in music began at the age of five when he starting studying piano. Since then, he has grown as a pianist, singer and songwriter and is currently writing and co-producing his first album. PJ is looking forward to pursuing his education and career in writing, recording and producing in the music industry.
Get News Updates By Email
Actor, Chef Help Entrepreneurship At OLL
Our Lady of the Lake School students will hold...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Golf Fundraiser Adds Car As Top Prize
Play golf? You could win a car! The Verona...
- Posted 17 hours ago
BOE Names New Brookdale Principal
The Verona Board of Education has named Nicole Stuto...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago