- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 24 hours ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 3 days ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 4 weeks ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 1 month ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 1 month ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Break In On WoodlandPosted 1 month ago
- Home Invasion UpdatePosted 2 months ago
- Senior Citizen Assaulted In Home InvasionPosted 2 months ago
- ‘Star Wars’ Invades VeronaPosted 2 months ago
Crock It! Our Readers Try Campbell’s Slow Cooker Sauces
A few weeks ago, we invited our readers to participate in a little at-home taste testing. Many thanks to everyone who agreed to test the new Campbell’s Slow Cooker starter packets. From the responses we received from readers, the results were overwhelmingly positive, not just around taste but also the ingredients list, ease of preparation, and help to feed a family on a busy night! My favorite part of all of these items is that none of them require cooking the meat first. Readers tried all six varieties and, if you click on the orange arrows, you can see what they liked–and what they’d do differently.
Get News Updates By Email
Honor Roll: Grade 5, 4th Marking Period 2014-2015
Yvette McNeal, principal of H.B. Whitehorne Middle School, is...
- Posted 57 mins ago
Indictment In Tevlin Murder
It has taken more than a year, but the...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Dads Vs. Daughters In Softball
For Father’s Day, the Verona Baseball & Softball League...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago