- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 5 hours ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 3 days ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 4 days ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 week ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 week ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 week ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Fairview Driver Totals Super’s CarPosted 3 weeks ago
- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 3 weeks ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 4 weeks ago
F.N. Brown Makes Hearts Of Hope
F.N. Brown Elementary School participated in the Hearts of Hope community service program led by their art teacher, Joni Jasterzbski.
The school sent approximately 250 hearts to local hospitals to be distributed to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Each heart was created with love by the students and teachers. With the support of their principal, Dr. Anthony Lanzo, this program has become an annual tradition at the F.N Brown School and has touched the lives of over 2000 patients.
Pictured below (bottom left): Sarah Komninos, Sabine Matta, Sienna Griffin, Dylan Frey, Liam Frey; (2nd row) Christopher Zysk, Shane Costgan, Aimee Griffin, Aeryn Curren; (3rd row), Mrs. Joni Jasterzbski and Dr. Anthony Lanzo.
Get News Updates By Email
Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls Avenue
The moral of this story is look twice–or three...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Visentin Inducted Into Scranton Honor Society
Kristin Visentin was among the 114 University of Scranton...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Shop For Team Zoey At Trend
It’s the getting to be the season for giving,...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago