- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 week ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 3 weeks ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 4 weeks ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 month ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 2 months ago
F.N. Brown Makes Hearts Of Hope
F.N. Brown Elementary School participated in the Hearts of Hope community service program led by their art teacher, Joni Jasterzbski.
The school sent approximately 250 hearts to local hospitals to be distributed to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Each heart was created with love by the students and teachers. With the support of their principal, Dr. Anthony Lanzo, this program has become an annual tradition at the F.N Brown School and has touched the lives of over 2000 patients.
Pictured below (bottom left): Sarah Komninos, Sabine Matta, Sienna Griffin, Dylan Frey, Liam Frey; (2nd row) Christopher Zysk, Shane Costgan, Aimee Griffin, Aeryn Curren; (3rd row), Mrs. Joni Jasterzbski and Dr. Anthony Lanzo.
Get News Updates By Email
New Pastor Coming To OLL As Father Mike Retires
After 21 years under the guidance of Father Mike...
- Posted 2 days ago
Schools Open Soon
The public schools of the Township of Verona will...
- Posted 3 days ago
Register Now For Scholarship Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 4 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago