- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 3 days ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 1 week ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
F.N. Brown Makes Hearts Of Hope
F.N. Brown Elementary School participated in the Hearts of Hope community service program led by their art teacher, Joni Jasterzbski.
The school sent approximately 250 hearts to local hospitals to be distributed to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Each heart was created with love by the students and teachers. With the support of their principal, Dr. Anthony Lanzo, this program has become an annual tradition at the F.N Brown School and has touched the lives of over 2000 patients.
Pictured below (bottom left): Sarah Komninos, Sabine Matta, Sienna Griffin, Dylan Frey, Liam Frey; (2nd row) Christopher Zysk, Shane Costgan, Aimee Griffin, Aeryn Curren; (3rd row), Mrs. Joni Jasterzbski and Dr. Anthony Lanzo.
Get News Updates By Email
Juniors Say Thanks For Hunger Week Success
To the editor: Verona Fights Hunger Week, coordinated by...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Explore Jewish Prayer At Beth Ahm
Congregation Beth Ahm will be presenting an exciting new...
- Posted 6 hours ago
7 Bedrooms, Anyone?
Let’s face it: When many people think of a...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago