- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 19 hours ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
F.N. Brown Makes Hearts Of Hope
F.N. Brown Elementary School participated in the Hearts of Hope community service program led by their art teacher, Joni Jasterzbski.
The school sent approximately 250 hearts to local hospitals to be distributed to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Each heart was created with love by the students and teachers. With the support of their principal, Dr. Anthony Lanzo, this program has become an annual tradition at the F.N Brown School and has touched the lives of over 2000 patients.
Pictured below (bottom left): Sarah Komninos, Sabine Matta, Sienna Griffin, Dylan Frey, Liam Frey; (2nd row) Christopher Zysk, Shane Costgan, Aimee Griffin, Aeryn Curren; (3rd row), Mrs. Joni Jasterzbski and Dr. Anthony Lanzo.
Get News Updates By Email
Summer Reading Inspires Lemonade Stand
As a culminating activity to their reading of Jacqueline...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Investors Bank To Again Lead YMCA Gala
Jo Ann Short, president/CEO of the YMCA of Montclair,...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Victim Of Fatal Fire Identified
The Essex County Prosecutor’s Office has released a statement...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago