- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 3 hours ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
F.N. Brown Makes Hearts Of Hope
F.N. Brown Elementary School participated in the Hearts of Hope community service program led by their art teacher, Joni Jasterzbski.
The school sent approximately 250 hearts to local hospitals to be distributed to cancer patients undergoing chemotherapy. Each heart was created with love by the students and teachers. With the support of their principal, Dr. Anthony Lanzo, this program has become an annual tradition at the F.N Brown School and has touched the lives of over 2000 patients.
Pictured below (bottom left): Sarah Komninos, Sabine Matta, Sienna Griffin, Dylan Frey, Liam Frey; (2nd row) Christopher Zysk, Shane Costgan, Aimee Griffin, Aeryn Curren; (3rd row), Mrs. Joni Jasterzbski and Dr. Anthony Lanzo.
Get News Updates By Email
New Challenge For Verona’s Water Supply
On September 20, the Environmental Working Group, a national...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 1 day ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago