- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 days ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 week ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 weeks ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 3 weeks ago
- Town Opens Cooling CentersPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: June 24 – July 1Posted 3 weeks ago
- Traffic Signs–And Common SensePosted 4 weeks ago
- Police Seek Witnesses To Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 4 weeks ago
Pool Rates Rise Again, Seniors Face 6.9% Increase
Seniors will face the sharpest increase under the new fees. Their membership will rise 6.9% to $155 from $145 last summer. Family memberships will rise by the smallest percentage, just 3.5% to $455, while individual memberships will increase 3.6% to $285. Parent/child memberships will go up 3.9% to $380, while both couple memberships and family with babysitter memberships will increase 3.8%, to $405 and $550 respectively.
Last year, fees roses $5 to $15 in each membership category, after rising $10 in each category in the previous year. There were also increases in 2011.
Many other fees remain unchanged for the 2014 season. Guest fees will stay at $10 for adults, and $6 for children, and swim lessons will again be $60 for a group and $20 for individual lessons. The fee for enrolling in the Verona Waves swim team will stay at $50 per child for the first two children; if you have a third or more on the team each additional child will be $20 on top of your pool membership.
Get News Updates By Email
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago