- NJ Eyes Virtual Snow DaysPosted 1 day ago
- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 1 week ago
- Top Stories For September 2014Posted 2 weeks ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 3 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 1 month ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Top Stories For August 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 months ago
Eat At Applebee’s To Support VHS Theater
The Spotlight Players Parents Association supports the theater program at Verona High School by raising additional funds needed for the Spotlight Players shows and offering scholarships to graduating seniors who intend to pursue the theater arts either as a performer or as a technician.
Since Board of Education budget money allocated to the program is only a small portion of what is required to put on quality productions like this year’s hit Shrek, The Musical, the SPPA fills in the gaps with fundraisers.
If you print this flyer and take it to Applebee’s on Route 46 in Totowa on Thursday, March 28 any time between 11 a.m. and 9 p.m., Applebee’s will donate 10% of your bill to the Spotlight Players Parents Association. You can eat in, or use the donation flyer for Applebee’s Carside to Go service.
Photo copyright Kelsey Mitchell. Used by permission.
Get News Updates By Email
Red Devils Scare Up Halloween Tourney Win
The Verona Red Devils went 1-1 at the Mt....
- Posted 59 mins ago
Board Of Ed Candidate: Joanna Breitenbach
For Joanna Breitenbach, the turning point was a can...
- Posted 1 hour ago
Crock It! Pumpkin Black Bean Soup
Last week, I mentioned the awesome range in recipes...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago