- VHS Grad Saves Life At Montclair StatePosted 3 days ago
- Water Main Break On ParkPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: November 11-18, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Clinton Wins Verona As Trump Heads To White HousePosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: October 21-28, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Oct. 7-14, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Starts WednesdayPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Dinner To Support Project Graduation
The meal is being catered by the Thistle restaurant in Kearney. You can eat in or take out. Pre-orders are encouraged but walk-ins are welcome. The menu includes fish and chips or chicken and chips, and all meals include a drink and dessert. The cost is $15 for adults and $10 for kids. If you would like to pre-order your meal, download this flyer.
Project Graduation is an initiative started by concerned parents in a small town in Maine in 1980 after the loss of seven seniors who were victims of different drug and alchohol-related incidents during the graduation season the year before. The goal of Project Graduation is provide a fun, safe and substance free celebration night for community graduating seniors.
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Voices Holiday Concert December 17
Voices of Verona and West Essex presents its Holiday...
- Posted 1 day ago
Renata Curcio To Perform In Nutcracker
When the curtain rises on New Jersey Ballet‘s Nutcracker,...
- Posted 2 days ago
Love Animals? Be A Turtle Back Zoo Docent
Essex County Turtle Back Zoo is recruiting volunteers for...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago