- Prostitution Bust In VeronaPosted 2 weeks ago
- Tevlin Murder Suspect Convicted Of West Orange RobberyPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Hires New Town ManagerPosted 4 weeks ago
- Car Fire Off NewmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breitenbach Withdraws From BOE Election, Candidates Forum ScrappedPosted 1 month ago
- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 3 months ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 3 months ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 months ago
County Investigating Dog Deaths At Mills Reservation
“We met with one of the dog owners whose dog died,” a county spokesman told us. “She showed us the area where her dog had run off. We also brought along the Sheriff’s Office who took a report and will follow up with an investigation.”
Many Verona dog owners walk their dogs in the Mills Reservation, which runs behind the reservoir from Cedar Grove to Montclair. It is not an off-leash park, but dogs are frequently allowed to ramble there.
We’ll let you know as soon as we have more news.
UPDATE: The Essex County Sheriff’s office is handling the investigation. Call them at (973) 621-4111 if you have information that can help.
Get News Updates By Email
A year ago, 21 Nassau Road went on the...
- Posted 2 days ago
Macy’s Parade Gets Verona Helpers
As you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade this morning,...
- Posted 4 days ago
Verona Community Center Tree Lighting
Verona Recreation will be hosting a tree lighting event...
- Posted 5 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago