- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 6 days ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
- Lower Linden Avenue Closing For ConstructionPosted 4 months ago
- Mt. Prospect Closed Southbound Until Sunday MorningPosted 4 months ago
County Investigating Dog Deaths At Mills Reservation
“We met with one of the dog owners whose dog died,” a county spokesman told us. “She showed us the area where her dog had run off. We also brought along the Sheriff’s Office who took a report and will follow up with an investigation.”
Many Verona dog owners walk their dogs in the Mills Reservation, which runs behind the reservoir from Cedar Grove to Montclair. It is not an off-leash park, but dogs are frequently allowed to ramble there.
We’ll let you know as soon as we have more news.
UPDATE: The Essex County Sheriff’s office is handling the investigation. Call them at (973) 621-4111 if you have information that can help.
Get News Updates By Email
Junior Legion Team Finishes On Top
The Verona Junior Legion baseball team ended its season...
- Posted 10 hours ago
Bloomfield Ave. Developer Changes Tack Again
After months of insisting that the lots at 176...
- Posted 1 day ago
Waves Make Splash With Food Drive
The Verona Waves swim team did its annual “Swim...
- Posted 3 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago