- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
County Investigating Dog Deaths At Mills Reservation
“We met with one of the dog owners whose dog died,” a county spokesman told us. “She showed us the area where her dog had run off. We also brought along the Sheriff’s Office who took a report and will follow up with an investigation.”
Many Verona dog owners walk their dogs in the Mills Reservation, which runs behind the reservoir from Cedar Grove to Montclair. It is not an off-leash park, but dogs are frequently allowed to ramble there.
We’ll let you know as soon as we have more news.
UPDATE: The Essex County Sheriff’s office is handling the investigation. Call them at (973) 621-4111 if you have information that can help.
Get News Updates By Email
Sapienza Joins Newark Police
Joseph Sapienza, a 2007 graduate of Seton Hall Prep,...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Marching Band Reunion
Band Ten-Hut: If you were a member of the...
- Posted 17 hours ago
Help Maintain Peckman Woods Trail
This spring, the Verona Environmental Commission led a group...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago