- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 1 day ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 2 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
County Investigating Dog Deaths At Mills Reservation
“We met with one of the dog owners whose dog died,” a county spokesman told us. “She showed us the area where her dog had run off. We also brought along the Sheriff’s Office who took a report and will follow up with an investigation.”
Many Verona dog owners walk their dogs in the Mills Reservation, which runs behind the reservoir from Cedar Grove to Montclair. It is not an off-leash park, but dogs are frequently allowed to ramble there.
We’ll let you know as soon as we have more news.
UPDATE: The Essex County Sheriff’s office is handling the investigation. Call them at (973) 621-4111 if you have information that can help.
Get News Updates By Email
Register Soon For UNICO’s Labor Day 5K
If you intend to run in the 33rd annual...
- Posted 19 hours ago
Surfing When You Can’t Stand
Scott Chesney says he never learned to “surf on...
- Posted 20 hours ago
First Presbyterian Addresses Community Needs
The Friendly Neighbors, a new mission group at the...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago