- Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About MusicPosted 18 hours ago
- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 1 month ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
County Investigating Dog Deaths At Mills Reservation
“We met with one of the dog owners whose dog died,” a county spokesman told us. “She showed us the area where her dog had run off. We also brought along the Sheriff’s Office who took a report and will follow up with an investigation.”
Many Verona dog owners walk their dogs in the Mills Reservation, which runs behind the reservoir from Cedar Grove to Montclair. It is not an off-leash park, but dogs are frequently allowed to ramble there.
We’ll let you know as soon as we have more news.
UPDATE: The Essex County Sheriff’s office is handling the investigation. Call them at (973) 621-4111 if you have information that can help.
Get News Updates By Email
County Awards Funds For Road Repairs
Verona received $108,738 from Essex County on Wednesday as...
- Posted 21 mins ago
Dodd Terrace Residents Complain About Music
Barbara Bochese, a resident of Dodd Terrace and one...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Waterman Breaks Volleyball Kill Record
Carly Waterman is only a freshman, but she already...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago