- Verona Police Blotter: April 15-22Posted 4 days ago
- Bear Spotted Near ClaridgePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Police Save A Life–In Verona, ItalyPosted 2 weeks ago
- What You Need To Know About The 2016 Town BudgetPosted 2 weeks ago
- $500 Reward For Field VandalsPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: April 1-8Posted 3 weeks ago
- Mount Prospect ClosedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Big Lottery Winner At 7-ElevenPosted 3 weeks ago
- How To Help The Montclair Animal Shelter After The FirePosted 4 weeks ago
- Montclair Animal Shelter Burns, Pets Need HelpPosted 4 weeks ago
Casino Night To Benefit Children’s House
The Children’s House, a Montessori preschool in Verona, is holding a casino-style fundraiser on Saturday, April 265, and tickets are on sale now.
There will be entertainment, games of chance, food and drink, and entertainment from Blue Soul. The event will be health at the Commonwealth Club in Montclair.
Tickets are $65 per person and include dinner, beer, wine and $100 play money. To buy tickets, download this order form or please contact Lucinda Davis at [email protected] or 917-375-7963. Tickets are payable by check or cash. Admission is limited.
The Children’s House is a 501(3)c tax exempt charity. We rely on tuition, fundraisers and donations to be able to provide each of our students with a quality Montessori educational experience in a loving environment.
Get News Updates By Email
New Listing, Open House Bounty
It’s real estate deja vu, almost: Another heavy weekend...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Marie Heaslip, Active OLL Parishioner
Mrs. Marie E. (nee Solanto) Heaslip, died on April...
- Posted 24 hours ago
Can You Adopt Piglet?
Piglet is a five-year-old Chihuahua. He’s neutered, fully vetted...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago