- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Casino Night To Benefit Children’s House
The Children’s House, a Montessori preschool in Verona, is holding a casino-style fundraiser on Saturday, April 265, and tickets are on sale now.
There will be entertainment, games of chance, food and drink, and entertainment from Blue Soul. The event will be health at the Commonwealth Club in Montclair.
Tickets are $65 per person and include dinner, beer, wine and $100 play money. To buy tickets, download this order form or please contact Lucinda Davis at [email protected] or 917-375-7963. Tickets are payable by check or cash. Admission is limited.
The Children’s House is a 501(3)c tax exempt charity. We rely on tuition, fundraisers and donations to be able to provide each of our students with a quality Montessori educational experience in a loving environment.
Get News Updates By Email
Make The ‘Safe Home’ Pledge
The volunteers of the Verona Municipal Alliance Committee (VMAC)...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Juniors Plan Kids Costume Dance Party
The Verona Juniors are getting into the Halloween spirit...
- Posted 15 hours ago
Pumpkin Patch For Kids
Holly Denton, a Verona resident who is a sales...
- Posted 16 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago