- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 2 weeks ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Casino Night To Benefit Children’s House
The Children’s House, a Montessori preschool in Verona, is holding a casino-style fundraiser on Saturday, April 265, and tickets are on sale now.
There will be entertainment, games of chance, food and drink, and entertainment from Blue Soul. The event will be health at the Commonwealth Club in Montclair.
Tickets are $65 per person and include dinner, beer, wine and $100 play money. To buy tickets, download this order form or please contact Lucinda Davis at email@example.com or 917-375-7963. Tickets are payable by check or cash. Admission is limited.
The Children’s House is a 501(3)c tax exempt charity. We rely on tuition, fundraisers and donations to be able to provide each of our students with a quality Montessori educational experience in a loving environment.
Get News Updates By Email
Hillbillies Trounce Marist
The Verona High School football team recorded its second...
- Posted 2 hours ago
Therapy Dog Training Class Starting
Dog’s Best Friend, a Verona-based dog training and walking...
- Posted 10 hours ago
John F. “Jack” Bishop, 75
Mr. John F. Bishop, 75, died on September 19,...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago