- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 3 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 4 weeks ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 4 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Three File To Run For BOEPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Recruiting OfficersPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 8-15, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Newark Man Arrested, Charged In Fatal Hit-And-RunPosted 2 months ago
- Claremont Construction Halt? Not ReallyPosted 2 months ago
Casino Night To Benefit Children’s House
The Children’s House, a Montessori preschool in Verona, is holding a casino-style fundraiser on Saturday, April 265, and tickets are on sale now.
There will be entertainment, games of chance, food and drink, and entertainment from Blue Soul. The event will be health at the Commonwealth Club in Montclair.
Tickets are $65 per person and include dinner, beer, wine and $100 play money. To buy tickets, download this order form or please contact Lucinda Davis at [email protected] or 917-375-7963. Tickets are payable by check or cash. Admission is limited.
The Children’s House is a 501(3)c tax exempt charity. We rely on tuition, fundraisers and donations to be able to provide each of our students with a quality Montessori educational experience in a loving environment.
Get News Updates By Email
Mets Go To Bat For Verona Youngster
Amazin’ indeed: The New York Mets are sponsoring a...
- Posted 32 mins ago
Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73
Mr. Richard J. Bevilacqua, 73, died on August 23,...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Punk Rock To Benefit Montclair Animal Shelter
The non-profit organization Mosh For Paws is holding a...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago