- Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017Posted 5 hours ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Crash Sends 3 To HospitalPosted 5 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: March 12-18, 2017Posted 6 days ago
- Verona In Washington: Healthcare, Budget Cuts & Veterans CarePosted 1 week ago
- Verona Public Schools Closed TuesdayPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Wins First State Hoops Championship Since 1957Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 26–March 4, 2017Posted 3 weeks ago
- Belleville Man Charged In Death Of Verona Woman In Lakeside DWI CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- 6 File To Run For Town CouncilPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: February 17-25, 2017Posted 4 weeks ago
Learn About Workplace Rights For Women
Moms of Verona and Caldwell are excited to host a seminar called “Women, Moms and Expectant Moms in the Workplace” on Tuesday, April 1, at 8 p.m. at the Verona Public Library, located at 17 Gould Street in Verona. Kathryn McClure, Senior Associate with Deutsch Atkins, P.C., will be leading the discussion.
Working women, and especially working soon-to-be-moms, are more entitled than ever to a workplace free from discrimination, retaliation, harassment and intimidation. Whether you are woman concerned that your male co-workers are earning more than you for doing the same work, an expectant mom exploring her options for family leave and rights under New Jersey’s new anti-pregnancy discrimination law, or a soon-to-be mom disabled by a high-risk pregnancy in need of accommodation, this seminar will provide you with the information you need to know about your rights under state and federal law.
McClure, a senior associate with Deutsch Atkins, P.C., in Hackensack, has devoted her legal career to the practice of employment law representing employees who have been subject to unlawful workplace conduct. She represents employees in all areas of employment law, including sex, age, race, disability, national origin, sexual orientation, marital status, disability, pregnancy discrimination, and sexual harassment.
This seminar is free and registration is not required. Questions in advance can be sent to Ms. McClure at [email protected] For more information on Moms of Verona and Caldwell, see their Facebook page.Click here for reuse options!
Copyright 2014 MyVeronaNJ
Get News Updates By Email
Verona Police Blotter Report March 19-25, 2017
RepublishReprint The Verona Police Department logged a total of...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Town Council Candidates: Volunteer Service
RepublishReprint Prev1 of 7Next Sorry, Dunkin’ Donuts: Verona runs...
- Posted 6 hours ago
The Filmmaker From VHS ’03
RepublishReprint Bobby Kruger graduated Verona High School with the...
- Posted 8 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
RepublishReprint This is it folks: The last week of...
- Posted 6 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
RepublishReprint Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental....
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
RepublishReprint With the millions of homes without power around...
- Posted 4 years ago