- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 week ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 3 weeks ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 1 month ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 1 month ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 2 months ago
- Arrests Made In Murder Of Veronans’ NephewPosted 2 months ago
- Subway Robber Gets 18+ YearsPosted 2 months ago
- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 2 months ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 2 months ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 months ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage- What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle- This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew- If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream- Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
Sapienza Joins Newark Police
Joseph Sapienza, a 2007 graduate of Seton Hall Prep,...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Marching Band Reunion
Band Ten-Hut: If you were a member of the...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Help Maintain Peckman Woods Trail
This spring, the Verona Environmental Commission led a group...
- Posted 6 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago