- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 3 weeks ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 1 month ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 2 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 2 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 2 months ago
- Police Need Help Solving TheftPosted 3 months ago
- Upper Linden Avenue Closed For ConstructionPosted 3 months ago
- Two Arrested In Area BurglariesPosted 3 months ago
- Burglary On AfterglowPosted 3 months ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage– What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle– This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew– If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream– Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
Eric Mortenson Memorial Golf Tournament
The Eric Mortenson Scholarship Fund Committee proudly announces that...
- Posted 21 hours ago
Vega Performs At Kennedy Center
Caldwell University Music department faculty member Rebecca Vega and...
- Posted 22 hours ago
Beth Ahm Sets High Holiday Services
Congregation Beth Ahm now has tickets available for its...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago