- State Champs! Hillbillies Defeat CresskillPosted 2 weeks ago
- Thanksgiving Game Cancellation StandsPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Totalled In Avenue CrashPosted 3 weeks ago
- Multi-Vehicle Crash Snarls AvenuePosted 4 weeks ago
- Top Stories For October 2014Posted 1 month ago
- Fire Damages Gerdes Avenue HomePosted 1 month ago
- School Field Foes Force Full Project ReviewPosted 1 month ago
- Town, PBA Reach Agreement On Police TechPosted 1 month ago
- Possible Break In Gas Station Murder TrialPosted 1 month ago
- Water Main Break Closes MontrosePosted 1 month ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage- What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle- This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew- If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream- Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
Forest Avenue School Wins $1,000
Forest Ave School in Verona was the lucky national...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Chivily To Play Softball In College
Caroline Chivily, four-year varsity starter for the Verona High...
- Posted 15 hours ago
H.B. Whitehorne Plans Second Science Fair
In June 2014, H.B. Whitehorne Middle School hosted a Science...
- Posted 18 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago