- Prostitution Bust In VeronaPosted 1 week ago
- Tevlin Murder Suspect Convicted Of West Orange RobberyPosted 1 week ago
- Verona Hires New Town ManagerPosted 3 weeks ago
- Car Fire Off NewmanPosted 4 weeks ago
- Breitenbach Withdraws From BOE Election, Candidates Forum ScrappedPosted 1 month ago
- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 3 months ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 3 months ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 3 months ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 4 months ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage– What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle– This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew– If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream– Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
Macy’s Parade Gets Verona Helpers
As you watch the Macy’s Thanksgiving Parade this morning,...
- Posted 5 hours ago
Verona Community Center Tree Lighting
Verona Recreation will be hosting a tree lighting event...
- Posted 1 day ago
VHS Names October Students Of The Month
At the Board of Education meeting on November 24,...
- Posted 1 day ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago