- PBA, Town Talk Tech But No SolutionPosted 2 weeks ago
- Veronan Named NJ Teacher Of The YearPosted 2 weeks ago
- Gas Station Murder Case To Be RetriedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Softball Field VandalizedPosted 3 weeks ago
- Veronans Join People’s Climate MarchPosted 4 weeks ago
- Annin Pulls Loft PlanPosted 1 month ago
- Bloomfield Avenue Developer Loses AgainPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: No Solution YetPosted 2 months ago
- Police Complaint: Busted Tech, Town Manager IntimidationPosted 2 months ago
- Tevlin Family Statement On Murder ArrestsPosted 3 months ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage- What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle- This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew- If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream- Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
Make The ‘Safe Home’ Pledge
The volunteers of the Verona Municipal Alliance Committee (VMAC)...
- Posted 11 hours ago
Juniors Plan Kids Costume Dance Party
The Verona Juniors are getting into the Halloween spirit...
- Posted 12 hours ago
Pumpkin Patch For Kids
Holly Denton, a Verona resident who is a sales...
- Posted 13 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago