- Verona Police Arrest Burglary SuspectPosted 2 weeks ago
- Police Seek Attempted Robbery SuspectPosted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 23-30, 2016Posted 3 weeks ago
- Verona Rescue Squad Responds To Hoboken Train CrashPosted 4 weeks ago
- Arrest Made In August CrashPosted 4 weeks ago
- Water Main Break In Forest SectionPosted 4 weeks ago
- New Challenge For Verona’s Water SupplyPosted 4 weeks ago
- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 1 month ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage– What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle– This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew– If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream– Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
Book Donations Needed For Library Fundraiser
The Friends of the Verona Public Library are seeking...
- Posted 2 hours ago
BOE, Town Council Hold Joint Meeting Monday
Verona’s Town Council and Board of Education have a...
- Posted 1 day ago
Roseann McEvoy, 48
Roseann McEvoy, an integrated kindergarten teacher for students with...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago