- Residents Arrested For Vehicle BurglariesPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Remembers 9/11 VictimsPosted 1 month ago
- Resident Arrested In Multi-Million Dollar FraudPosted 1 month ago
- Why PSE&G Is Working On Park AvenuePosted 1 month ago
- Man Arrested For Sexual AssaultPosted 2 months ago
- Justice For Alex Teves, Colorado Shooting VictimPosted 3 months ago
- Martin Resigns, Stern Named Interim ManagerPosted 3 months ago
- Verona Resident Killed In Reservation AccidentPosted 3 months ago
- Indictment In Tevlin MurderPosted 3 months ago
- Ryan, Nochimson Lead New Town CouncilPosted 3 months ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage– What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle– This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew– If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream– Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
HBW Equestriennes Win Ribbons
Olivia Camuti and Monica Egnezzo, seventh and eighth grade...
- Posted 2 hours ago
200+ Entries For Environmental Contest
Verona public school students submitted over 200 entries to...
- Posted 3 hours ago
Holy Spirit To Install Verona Native As New Rector
When the Reverend Gerard (Jerry) A. Racioppi accepted the...
- Posted 4 hours ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 4 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 5 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 3 years ago