- Victim Of Fatal Fire IdentifiedPosted 3 days ago
- Fatal Fire On Essex Fells-Verona BorderPosted 5 days ago
- Bonds, Clerk, Police IT Issues Roil Council MeetingPosted 2 weeks ago
- Water Main Break On MontrosePosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Families Seek Leads In Nephew’s Murder As Reward GrowsPosted 4 weeks ago
- Paving Closes Streets On MondayPosted 1 month ago
- Attempted Armed Robbery At Fuel StopPosted 2 months ago
- Fire Guts Linden Avenue GaragePosted 3 months ago
- Water Main Break Affects Hemlock, LaurelPosted 3 months ago
- BOE Prez Faults Town Engineer For Field RumorsPosted 4 months ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage- What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle- This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew- If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream- Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
HBW Track Gets Ready For New Surface
If you’ve been out for a jog or a...
- Posted 1 day ago
See Mr. Michalowski In ‘Sweeney Todd’
If you’re an HBW music student and you’re missing...
- Posted 1 day ago
Beth Ahm BBQ August 15
Congregation Beth Ahm will be holding its annual barbeque...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 3 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 4 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 2 years ago