- Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To HospitalPosted 2 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Sept. 9-16, 2016Posted 4 days ago
- Verona Police Blotter: Aug. 26 – Sept. 9, 2016Posted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Resident Arrested In Cedar Grove BurglaryPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Mother, Daughter Arrested In Drug BustPosted 2 weeks ago
- Verona Blotter August 12– 19, 2016Posted 1 month ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 29, 2016 – August 5, 2016Posted 2 months ago
- Water Main Break On ClaremontPosted 2 months ago
- Street Signs VandalizedPosted 2 months ago
- Verona Police Blotter: July 15 – July 22, 2016Posted 2 months ago
Crock It! For St. Patrick’s Day
I’ve tried to keep up with these traditions in my own family and as my kids have gotten older, and busier, the balance between celebrating and driving can be even more difficult to manage. With the snow gone from the fields, and spring sports in full swing, here are some recipes that you can make ahead of time give everyone a chance to “be Irish.”
Corned Beef and Cabbage– What we traditionalists go for.
Dublin Coddle– This is actually one of my favorites, and we haven’t had it in a while.
Beef And Guinness Stew– If your family is not a fan of Corned Beef.
Chocolate Mint Chip Ice Cream– Who doesn’t love dessert???
Get News Updates By Email
Zombie 5K/Walk To Benefit Soccer Scholarships
The Nick Tanelli Children’s Soccer Foundation, which awards scholarships...
- Posted 14 hours ago
Verona Real Estate’s High Life
Let’s face it: We all like to have big,...
- Posted 1 day ago
Pompton Ave. Crash Sends Driver To Hospital
A female driver was airlifted to St. Joseph’s Regional...
- Posted 2 days ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 52
This is it folks: The last week of MyVeronaNJ.com’s...
- Posted 5 years ago
Where In Verona Is It? Week 22
Naughty? Nice? We’re not going to be judgmental. We’re...
- Posted 6 years ago
PSEG: Here’s Verona Outage Map
With the millions of homes without power around New...
- Posted 4 years ago